Remember the And Such in chap 9?

Chloe's p.o.v

My mom said to come while picking up Snapples and I followed her. "What's with the building" I asked Mom. "Why not go in and see" she said back. I went in and honest to god not lying there was practically a entertainment center with a Xbox one and a ps4 with tons of games. There was a mini soccer field and a play area for Snapples. "This is amazing and soo cool I love you guys so much it hurts" I yell. I run up and hug them tightly. "Welcome sweetie you need and it's probably good for friends and hang outs" my Mommy said. Snapples was already playing so I decided to post it on Twitter and Instagram.

Time skip shopping!!!

Third p.o.v

They headed out to go shopping and first stop was Justice. "Hey mom can I get this jacket and shorts and flannel and dress it's so cute" Chloe said running to it all. "Um, sure but not a lot because we need to go to more stores" Ash said . Next they went to forever 21 and Chloe got 7 pairs of joggers and a graphic tee. They headed to Claire's and got bowties,jewelry, suspenders, and bows. "Can we go get so something to eat I'm starving" said Chloe. "Ok mini Ash" said Ali laughing. "Not funny and OK let's go to Panera Bread" said Ash. That went and Chloe got Mac and cheese with a chicken panini. Ash and Ali got grilled cheese with soup. They left and last they went to the Nike and Adidas store. She got joggers from Adidas in pink, purple, and blue. She already had white. "Hey Mommy can I get the Nike roshes please" she said. "Yea what color" Ali asked. "Um navy and pink" she said. They got it and headed home. "I'm tired can we take a nap before we go get my schedule for school" said Chloe. "Yea and by the way we put you in a grade ahead so you will be in the sixth grade" said Ash. She replied and then fell asleep.

Time skip Get Chloe's schedule

They were soon going to Chloe's school and getting her schedule. They had went in and got it. Chloe soon runs into somebody not looking. "Ow watch were you're going" a mean voice said. "Sorry but if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my mom's without a attitude" said Chloe . "Uh, mom's what do you mean, oh and by the way my name is Clara and I'm in the sixth grade and practically rule it" she said sweetly. "Oh my mom's are Ashlyn and Ali Krieger-Harris, I'm Chloe their daughter" said Chloe. 'Well hi Chloe I think we will be good friends this year see you around " she said and then paused and turned around. 'Wait did you say Ashlyn and Ali Krieger-Harris as in the players on the USWNT and D.C Spirit" she said. "Uh yeah" she said. 'So cool I'm a big fan tell them I said hi " Clara said. Chloe then went back to her mom's with a blank expression. "What's the matter kiddo" Ash asked. "Um this girl ran into me and said something with a attitude and I may have created a enemy or friend her name is Clara" she said. "Oh what did you do" Ali asked. "I may have said if you excuse me I have to get back to my mom's without a attitude but she said hi" Chloe said. "Um OK let's get home and get you asleep school tomorrow" said Ash.

Holla sorry for the short chap but comment on what Chloe should wear on her first day of school and should Clara be a friend or enemy?? PLZZ comment and VOTE! TTYL😘😘