Surfing and Sickness

As they were about to go surfing Ash and Chloe invited Alex and Tobin along to surf with them. "So Chloe what do you want to do first"? asked Ash. " Can I just swim first to get used to the water". Chloe asked. "Sure let's go" Tobin replied. When they went into the water Alex and Chloe shivered a little because it was cold. "We can grab our boards now" Chloe said. When they grabbed their boards they headed back into the water to surf. As they paddled Ash saw a wave come and told Chloe to go for it. "Hey kiddo there's a good wave coming go for it? K" said Ash. "Okay I will wish me luck" she said as she went out for the wave. When she went Tobin stayed behind her so she can make sure she's safe..... Well she was until in the middle of surfing she fell and Tobin immediately caught her and brought her and her board back to Ash and Alex. "Oh my goodness what happens Tobin?" exclaimed Ashlyn. "Well she was in the middle of the wave and just fell into the water" Tobin replied. "Mom am I OK?" Asked Chloe. "It's OK Chlo we'll get you to a hospital to check you out k?" said Ash. "OK but I want Mommy" she said. "I know I'm going to call her to come to the hospital" she replied. When they got to the hospital they got a doctor immediately. While they waited for her to be checked out Ali came as quick as she could and asked where was Chloe. "Where is she Ash?" Ali asked. "She's getting checked out right now". replied Ashlyn. When the doctor came out he said " Well she will be ok but she has pneumonia due to the cold water but will get better within a week" he said. "Thank you so much doctor" said Ash. "You welcome she can leave today if you like but she will have to take this medican every 6 hours ok" he said. They replied they got it and headed off. They got back to the hotel and told the team what was going on. "So guys she got pneumonia and would be out for about a week or so but we need you guys help, we need somebody who really won't be playing to take care of her because Ash and I will be really busy with training" asked Ali. "Sure me and Whit can pitch in." said HAO. "Me too I guess I don't know so yeah" said Alyssa. "We can if we aren't playing," said Pinoe. " Thanks guys this means so much thank you" said Ash. Soon they were off since they had a free day and all. "Hey Chlo guess what" asked Ash. "What" replied Chloe. The girls will be taking care of you at different times since me and Mommy will be busy, is that OK with you? " Ash asked. "Yeah it's perfect" she said. "Great now get some sleep I know you need it kiddo see ya later" Ali said . "K Mommy I love you" Chloe said in a sleepy voice. "Love you too baby girl sleep tight" Ali said and with that she was asleep. What a week will it be for the USWNT as they babysit Chloe.

COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND VOTE PLZZZ.