First Day

Beca's POV

"HELLO?!" I hear a yelling in my ear. "What?!" I moan. "We have school lets go!" My sister Dylan yells. She rushes out and I get up. "fuck" I groan.

Today is my first day of 11th grade. A new school which makes it worse. My family moved here last month because my dad switched his job to a different college. Literally the only person I met was the Jesse kid. He's cool, but I think he likes me. Also he's addicted to movies. It's fucking annoying.

I start out by straightening and brushing my hair. Then I choose my outfit. I decide on black skinny jeans, an old blue ripped flannel, and some combat boots. My makeup is dark as usual and I slip a pack of cigarettes in my bag. I grab my bag and rush downstairs. "Eat this and drink this we gotta go to the bus stop now!" My older brother James says. He throws me a coffee and pop tart and us three head out.

We get to the bus stop and others arrive. "Are those some newbies I see in the distance?!" I hear an Australian accent. "Oh dear" I say. "Why hello!" She yells and runs up. "I'm Fat Amy aka the most hottest girl you'll meet here" she says. "You're name is Fat Amy?" I ask. "Yeah so twig bitches like you don't talk behind my back!" She smiles proud. "That's clever" Dylan laughs. "Why thank you!" She yells. "I told you Aubrey I don't want to hook up with him!" We hear and a redhead appears with a blonde. "That is Chloe, the redhead, and Aubrey the blonde haired" Amy explains. "Just one night!" Aubrey yells. "No Aubrey! Just no!" Chloe yells. "Hey girls! We have some newbies this is....I uh...never got your names" Amy laughs. "I'm James, these of my little sisters Beca and Dylan" James says. "Why do you have to call us little?" I whine. The redhead giggles a bit and smiles at me.

Chloe's POV

"No Aubrey just no!" I yell. Why does she want me to hook up with Tom so bad?!

We get down to the bus stop and Amy, well the kid James, introduces us to the three new kids. The small one Beca looks badass a bit. Someone I would never date. She had a lip ring, nose piercing stud, her cartilage is pierced along with her ears, she wears dark makeup and wears old ripped clothes. It's so fucking hot. Chloe no. You shouldn't think like this! You have a beautiful cheerleader girlfriend remember? Yeah, but we are drifting apart. You aren't! But we are.

We all get on the bus and Aubrey skips to the back to sit with her boyfriend. I sit with my girlfriend Mariah. "Hey babe" she smiled. "Hey" I smile back. I kept eyeing Beca, that's the name right? She rambled about her first practice tonight and how after she would have the house alone to herself. "Are you listening?" She snapped. "Yeah, cheer practice" I say. "And I have the house to myself after so" she smirked. "I actually, I can't tonight, I uh, my mom needs help" I say. "Oh ok" her face drops.

We get to school and I get my new locker. I look at my number and find it. "246...247....248....249....250....251" I hear. "252" I hear and someone stands next to me. "Guess we're locker neighbors" I smile at Beca. "Chloe right?" She asks. "Yeah" I say. "Beca right?" I add. "Right" she nods. It's awkward silence. "Wanna hang out after school?" I ask. "I don't know if I can, were still unpacking, my family loves procrastinating" she sighed. "I get it, let me know when you wanna hang out, I have a feeling we are going to be really fast friends" I smile. "Yeah" she said and looked uncomfortable. Weird.

I walk away and I get pulled aside. "Are you insane?!" I hear Aubrey. "What?!" I ask. "One you have a girlfriend, two isn't she a little alternative for us?" She asked. "One you wanted me to hook up with tom, two us? Her fingers would be in me not you" I say. "Ew ew! No Chloe ugh I'm late goodbye!" She walked away and I laughed.

----------------------
NEW BECHLOE STORY!
I find it easier to write these. I hope you enjoy! Gabby xx