PART 33

DEBBIE'S POV

When I got home I went upstairs and put Jaidyn on the bed so he could lay down while I packed me some clothes and stuff. I put my phone on silent because I didn't want to talk to anybody all I want to do is get away from this mess but what really gets me is how everybody was just pointing they finger at me and my past but apparently is wasn't as bad as theirs. When I was done packing I put all my stuff in the Escalade and I packed Jaidyn's diaper bag and put that and him in the truck, turned on some good road music and I was out. Bye Bye New York it was horrible while it lasted but now I'm on to better things.

'XAVIER'S POV

Me: "Girl bye get off my porch"

Don: "Hold up 'Xavier, hey Janette", he came out of nowhere and opened the door and invited her in.

Janette: "Hey D, what going on and why you call me over here?", she said sitting on the couch holding her son.

Jada: "Yeah who is she and why is she here?", she came in the room and started mugging her super hard.

Jarod: "Why do it matter to you?"

Don: "Yeah why do it matter? You ain't my baby mama, you ain't nothing to me but a h*e"

Jada: "I'm a h*e but you sitting here with some female with a baby in her lap that look like she literally just had her baby which means you cheated on me while we were going out to"

Don: "I did cheat on you and yupp I got her pregnant and this is my son he 3 weeks. But look at you, you had me believe you was carrying my seed and you just straight up lied to me in my face everyday about it"

Jada: "Because I didn't know how to tell you but you not no better than me, you lied first and you didn't tell me you had a baby on the side either so..."

Jarod: "Look that don't matter, y'all ain't together. Jada now you know about him and his past and D now you know about Jada and hers so now let's get back to Debbie. Do y'all know where she could've went?"

Me: "Yeah y'all 4 gone have to figure that sh*t out on y'all own. And let's see if she just went back over to her house or something"

Jarod: "Alright let's roll out". Me and D went and got in the same car. Janette left and went wherever and Jada rode with Jarod I could really care less about what they got going on right now like foreal.

~20 minutes later

We pulled up to Debbie's house and there was a car parked in the driveway but it was empty. Jada had an extra key and we walked in and went upstairs and her room was empty. The only thing in her room was the bed and furniture. All the clothes were gone, the bed set was gone, the tv was gone and there was absolutely nothing in the closet.

Jada: "Wow she just left and took everything"

Jarod: "What was y'all down here doing for her to just up and leave like that. There gotta be a reason for her to pack everything leave and not say where she going so what's been going on?"

Me: "A whole lot of sh*t and I wouldn't even blame her if she didn't come back to be 100"

Don: "Aye I know her old boss let me see if he know anything"

He walked out the room calling somebody and I really wish I knew where she could be. Let me call my mom and see if she know anything.

OUR PHONE CALL

Me: "Mama have Debbie called you?"

Mama: "No I haven't heard from her since I left why? What's going on now?"

Me: "A whole bunch of stuff happened and she packed ALL of her stuff and Jaidyn's stuff and left and we have no idea where she went"

Mama: "What you do for her to want to leave now? How bad did it get for her to want to leave without saying anything?

Me: "Well Jarod came down here to see the baby and then long story short he's Jada's baby daddy because Jada was drunk and he was high and they ended up f*cking, and Don was cheating on Jada at the beginning of they relationship and got a girl pregnant and everything is just now coming out"

Mama: "Are you serious?"

Me: "Yes and then Debbie kept on telling me to talk to Xayvion and make everything right with him or she was gone take Jaidyn and leave until I figured that out and I was going to but she left because of all of us before I had a chance to"

Mama: "Well it sounds to me you getting a taste of your own medicine. Didn't you just do that to her and you were judging her about her past and made her figure it out by herself?"

Me: "Yeah but--"

Mama: "No it aint no buts just do what you gotta do and give her time to get her thoughts together"

Me: "But how am I supposed to if I don't know where Xayvion is?"

Mama: "By me. I know where he is, he in Dallas and I'll text you his number and address so you can meet up with him or something because if you really love your wife and son you would do whatever you could to get them back"

Me: "Okay thanks mama"

Mama: "Your welcome, love you"

Me: "Love you too bye"

Mama: "Bye"

END OF CONVO

Jada: "So what going to happen now?"

Me: "I'm going to Texas and handle some business down there but as for you and Jarod and Don I don't know what y'all gotta do to get Debbie back but I know what I gotta do"

Jarod: "Okay and after you do that how are you going to tell Debbie if you don't know where she is"

Me: "I"m gonna text her everything that happened and how me and my dad are good now and I'll see if she respond"

Jada: "And what if she changed her number by then?"

Me: "Then I have other ways of finding her"

Don: "Nobody she normally talk to have heard anything either", he said coming in.

Jarod: "Okay well let's just give her some time"

'Xavier: "Yeah and I'm about to go back home and I don't know if or when I'm gonna come back to New York so I'll see y'all when I do", I said dapping Jarod and Don.

Don: "I'm out to. I'm moving to Atlanta with Janette and Dj but I'll still holla at you and tell me if anything changes with Debbie"

Jarod: "I guess I'll head out to. Jada come with me to California. Please"

Jada: "Yes I'll come with you. And Don I'm sorry"

After we said our goodbyes everybody headed out. I took Don back to his house and I went home, packed my stuff and flew back home. I didn't want things to end like this but I guess that's what happens to a Thug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I GUESS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT COMING BUT IF YOU WANT ME 2 KEEP GOING THEN TELL ME SO BUT IF NO ONE TELLS ME THEN I GUESS IT REALLY IS THE END...

THANKS 4 READING MY 1ST BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE I HONESTLY DO & CHECK OUT THE TEPRIKA2417 COLLECTION. GO TO MY WORKS AND CHRCK THEM OUT AND READ YOUR FAVORITE AND TELL ME ABOUT IT

BYE BYE 4 NOW!!