PART 23

As I was choking him he got a hold of me and body slammed me on his desk. I let go of the rope and I started running towards the door but he was chasing after me so I ran up the wall and did a flip in the air and I kicked him in his back. He didn't know I could do that so he was still in shock. He picked me up on his shoulder and started walking me to the couch but I put both of my legs in the air and I slid thru his legs kicking him to the couch. When I left him I said no the sweet, innocent, kind hearted, forgiving Debbie is gone. And from then on I told myself to never let anybody hurt you like that again. I started doing stuff and hanging out with people I normally wouldn't have. While I started thinking about that 'Xavier pinned me against the wall and he had my hands above my head while he was looking me dead in my eyes.

'Xavier: "I'm done playing games with you. All I ask is you respect me especailly when I'm in business mode but you don't get that do you?"

Me: "Alright I'm done playing games. Of course I understand that you just don't know how I felt when we moved out here. Everything was so good before we came out here and now look how things are", I started crying. These were tears I've been holding in for a while now.

'Xavier: "Stop crying", he said letting my hands go so he could wipe my tears.

After he wiped my tears he put his hands against the wall and started sucking on my neck. That wasn't my spot but it tickled so I couldn't do anything but laugh and giggle. He stopped sucking on my neck and then kissed me on my lips. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth so he could enter. I started taking his shirt off while we kept on making out and then he took his pants off so he was just wearing boxers and socks. He picked me up grabbing my butt and I put my arms around his neck as he carried me to the couch. He slowly laid me down and then pulled my panties down as he laid on top of me. I arched my back so he could unhooked my bra and then he lowered this kiss from my lips to my neck, to my breasts and he sucked on one of my breasts while he played with the other one and then he switched. After he was done he started getting lower and made his way down to my cootie cat. He started eating and he put his fingers in there making me moan. I turned over so I was on top of him and I took his boxers off and I seen somebody was happy to see me. I started playing with him and then 'Xavier got back on top and let's just say it was all good from there.

2 Hours Later

We were laying down and breathing super heavy.

'Xavier: "You know I really do love you and I'm ready to do whatever it is that I need to for you to forgive me and love me again"

Me: "I never stopped loving you. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't. I forgave you a long time ago because if I didn't then I wouldn't be here right now. I just needed to find myself and not in a Kirk & Rasheeda type of way. I've done some things out here I'm not proud of but I don't do that anymore. I liked my life without you but it was better with you"

'Xavier: "I feel the same way. I mean when you left at first I didn't care because I knew you were coming back but then when I went ova Don's Jada told me how good you were doing and that had me feeling like wow so then I started dealing twice as hard as I normally did and I was smoking all the time. I would just always be high but then I realized I was hurting nobody but myself so when I sobered up I knew something had to change"

Me: "I'm happy you did that but you just took to long. And now that we here talking when we first moved down here can you really explain to me why you would just come home and out of no where just starting beating on me?"

'Xavier: "At first I couldn't but then when I sat down with Don we noticed something was the same because he started doing some crazy stuff to"

Me: "Wait what did he do?"

'Xavier: "He told me him and Jada got into it so he pulled over on the side of the highway so she could get in the back but she got in the car wit somebody else named Mario"

Me: "Aww I like Mario he super cool. But anyway what happened after that?"

'Xavier: When I said that he looked at me like I was crazy. "He followed them shooting the car and then he called Ryan and they blew out his tires. Yo Don was going crazy but then come to find out Ryan and Mario is cousins"

Me: "Wow that don't sound like him"

'Xavier: "It don't, it don't sound like either one of us so then we met up and came to the conclusion that it was Paul. Whenever I would smoke his stuff I started losing it and things just wasn't right with me"

Me: "Paul, wait Paul don't seem smart enough to do that his self. And bosses don't break into people's houses the workers do right"

'Xavier: "Yea you right he ain't that smart and naw I don't do that"

Me: "Do you have any idea who tha boss it?"

'Xavier: "I don't know but I went to Uncle Jo's with Don and it was this dude that looked real familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was and he was mugging so me and Don starting mugging him back"

Me: "Hmm when did you go to Uncle Jo's?"

'Xavier: "Earlier today"

Me: "Okay Ha perfect", I said with a devious look on my face because I knew what I was about to do and I couldn't wait until Brionna came down here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH 'XAVIER & DEBBIE LOL?

LOVING THE VOTES ON ALL MY CHAPTERS IT'S REALLY ENCOURAGING BUT CAN Y'ALL COMMENT 2 NEED MORE COMMENTS IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AS LONG AS IT'S POSITIVE...

I HAVE A FEW IDEAS FOR WHAT'S TO COME BUT COMMENT WHAT Y'ALL WOULD WANT 2 HAPPEN DON'T BE SCURD (SCARED) & I'LL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER 2 U PEACE THANKS 4 THA SUPPORT & KEEP READING

YOURS TRULY,

TEPRIKA