PART 27

'XAVIER'S POV

I never knew the whole story of what happened back then I just knew what happened between us and that she went back to Drew. So when Debbie told me my father was the one who put her through all of that I wanted to kill everybody in the room. Debbie knew how I felt about my father at that time and she still worked for him and when she stopped she still never told me.

Me: "YO EVERYBODY GET THE F*CK OUT!!", I said screaming at everybody. "Debbie don't even think about moving", I said to her because she looked like she was about to leave.

Orlando: "What you want us to do now boss?"

Me: "I want y'all to hit the streets, make some money so I need y'all on y'all grind and put in overtime, and I need y'all to find Xayvion"

Orlando: "Yes sir we on it right now", he said rushing to leave the door because everybody knew how I felt about him.

Me: "Now you. Why wouldn't you tell me something like that", I said closing the door and turning around staring Debbie dead in her eye.

Debbie: "I didn't tell you because I knew how you felt about him--"

Me: "EXACTLY so why didn't you tell me. That was a straight up b*tch move and you ova there acting like you want to save him and sh*t", I said cutting her off before she finished.

Debbie: "Actually I wasn't acting like I wanted to save him. I didn't tell you for a reason and all of that wouldn't have even happened I you never put yo hands on me", she said acting like she was trying to turn it all on me.

Me: "B*tch, the f*ck, I don't give a d*mn what I did you know wassup and you was with him anyway but not only was you with him you was working for him and you didn't tell me. So you know what you wanna act like a low down, sneaky, lying, deceiving b*tch then I'm gone treat you like one:

Debbie: "No you not. I'm not the one to blame and I didn't just go to him I ended up with him. And to be honest I didn't regret it because the last time I checked you're the reason I went to him in the first place. But after all of that you the one who wanted me to came back to you. Yeah I cried over what happened but you know what I got over it and I moved on. You was acting like a b*tch to me before I did to you and on some real sh*t since we talking about it I wouldn't have taken yo black a** back if it wasn't for everybody telling me to but they didn't know what you did to me. The only other person who knew everything that went down with me like that was Drew. And now that he's back in the picture I wonder why we didn't work out. He never abused me or put his hands on me like you did, as a matter of fact he was the one that picked me up when you beat me down literally and figuratively"

Me: "Then go back to him. I'm done chasing you, sh*t if he make you so happy then go back to him", I said dead serious. I'm not about to keep chasing after her and trying to convince her to stay with me if she don't want to. "But you know what since it's like that and we being honest, I only beat you once and that was when we 1st started talking and anytime after that was yo fault and if it wasn't me beating you then we was fighting so while you trying to blame everything on me know that it's yo fault to"

Debbie: "I'm not blaming everything on you yea I did have some fault in that but you not no better than me. We both have fault in the situation"

Me: "Yea but you worked for my father and it don't matter how mad you was at me that was a h*e move and you know it. I didn't go out talking to Yasmine even though you made me mad. I know how you feel about her and I didn't. So you know what I think we need to be separated for a while, I need to think this sh*t over. I did what I did for a reason and since you was mad or in yo feelings you went to my dad and started working for him. Now it would still hurt and everything but I would've gotten over it by now. And you know what it ain't even about you working for him it's the fact that you never told me so now not only yo life in danger but so is J's (Jaidyn), my mom, my crew, and everybody else who we know because if all of that sh*t happened in Texas and it followed us to New York then they really want something so you know what when you figure out how you going to fix the mess you made then you can come see me and J but until then he's mine and I want full custody over him and don't make me go to court over it because I promise you I'll win"