PART 2

JADA'S POV

Me: Don come on we need to get some paint, a crib, a changing table, a playpen...", I said looking at a list of stuff we need walking around the store.

Don: "It's a brand new baby. She do not need a playpen"

Me: "No!! We are getting a playpen because I do not want to be trying to put all of her stuff up when she's here. Everything I'm saying we're getting it today and that's final"

Don: "I thought you were supposed to get all of that at tha baby shower"

Me: "There is no baby shower. The only people I know down here is you, Debbie, and 'Xavier"

Don: "Well..."

Me: "No shut-up before I slap you with my pimp paddle"

Don: "I swear if you wasn't pregnant you wouldn't have made it this far with talking to me any kind of way"

Me: "You know what if you don't bonskado on somewhere"

Don: "Dawg...", he yelled at me loud and people were starting to look at us.

Me: "I am not a dawg I am your pregnant baby mama I can't believe you would just yell at me like that in public. All I wanted to do was come and get stuff for the baby but your yelling at me and I just can't take it", I said fake crying.

Don: "No baby don't cry, I didn't mean it. Come on we gonna get all of the stuff you want and then we can go home and I'll rub yo feet"

Me: "Okay", I said acting like I was about to stop fake crying. I loved doing this to him it was so funny but I always got what I wanted tho.

We got everything I wanted and then we went to a paint store so we could buy the paint. My baby girl is going to be a swagged out girly girl. We got the paint for the room and then we went back to the house. I like painting so I called Debbie to see if she could come over and help me paint because I know she like to paint to.

Phone Call:

Debbie: Hello

Me: Hey Debbie girl and thangs what you doing

Debbie: Nothing I'm just sitting here

Me: Oh okay well come over and help me paint the baby's room

Debbie: Okay let me see what 'Xavier is doing and I'll see

Me: Umm okay

End of Phone Call

Okay so she just said 'Xavier instead of Zaye and she's about to ask permission to leave. Oh no something ain't right.

DEBBIE'S POV

When I got off the phone with Jada I walked to the living room to see if 'Xavier was in there.

Me: "Hey 'Xavier", I said shyly because I didn't know what mood he was in.

'Xavier: "What's up". He sounded calm so I can leave.

Me: "Umm Jada just called me and she said she wanted me to help her paint the baby's room. Is it okay if I go ova there?", I sounded like a little kid asking permission to go over my friends house.

'Xavier: "Yea but be back because I want you to cook dinner"

Me: "Alright"

I put on make-up to hide all the bruises, marks, and scars. I put on a big shirt with with some sweat and some tennis shoes to go paint and I just put my hair up in a satin cap.

"Alright I'm gone"

"Okay", he just sat on the couch watching t.v. flipping through the channels. Oh yea let me call Jada.

Phone Call:

Jada: Hello

Me: Hey girl I'm on my way

Jada: Alright bye

Me: Bye

About 15 minutes later I pulled up to her house and I walked up the driveway to knock on the door but before I could knock she opened the door.

Me: "Oh my goodness girl, what are doing with this stomach?", I said stepping in the house.

Jada: "Girl I know. All my weight went to my front, back, and my stomach"

Me: "That's good because once she's out yo body is gonna be super sexy girl"

Jada: "I know right", we both started laughing. "Come on her room is right here"

Me: "Whoa, what y'all do buy her the whole store", they had a room full of boxes and bags and it was a big room.

Jada: "No, I just saw a lot of stuff she need but Don is going to have finish moving all of this out of the room so we can paint"

Me: "Okay"

Jada: "Don!!", she yelled so he could come.

Don: "What woman I'm right here"

Jada: "Oh I didn't see you. Can you move all of this stuff out of here so we can paint"

Don: "But when I told you let's put it in the other room so you could paint..."

Jada: "I didn't ask you all of that. All I want you to do is move it and you can put it together while we paint", I said cutting him off.

Don: "Man I can't wait til you have that baby cause you is the most emotional person"

Jada: "Well you did it. It's not my fault"

Don: "No I didn't"

Jada: "Boy whatever come on so we can paint", she said smiling.

He came in the room and moved everything to the other bedroom which was just a guest bedroom. When he finished we started pouring the paint in the pan and we started painting.

Jada: "So Debbie how's things with you and 'Xavier?", she asked me still painting/

Me: "Girl I thought things would be better"

Jada: "What you mean?"

Me: "Every since we moved out here he changed. He come home so high and then I'll be in the room laying down and he come yelling, screaming, and then...", I started crying so I didn't finish.

Jada: "And then what?"

Me: "He beats me"

Jada: "He what?"

Debbie: "Yea one time I guess he got real mad because he tied me up with a rope to the bed for 8 hours and he would just throw punches at me whenever he felt like it"

Jada: "And why is you still there?"

Me: "Because I have to be. He not my boyfriend he's my husband and I didn't get married to get a divorce"

Jada: "Well you ain't going back you finna stay here until he get his life together"

Me: "No you are pregnant and I don't want to be a bother I'll be fine"

Jada: "Are you crazy? No deal you staying here so you might as well get comfortable"

Me: "No I..."

Jada: "Don come here"

Don: "Wassup?"

Jada: Debbie's staying here for as long as she need to

Don: "Why? Debbie you okay?"

Me: "Yea"

Jada: "No she's not. 'Xavier is beating her and she say she can't leave

When Jada said that his nose flared up, his teeth clenched, and his hands were balled up in a fist. I thought he was about to punch a hole in the wall.

Don: "Debbie where he at?"

Me: "When I left he was at the house"

Don: "Alright y'all imma be back