PART 22

I walked back upstairs and went to a closet to get out a big black duffle bag. I haven't used the stuff in here in a long time. I walked back downstairs and I put the bag on the table across from the cell Debbie was in. I had a towel and I put medicine on it that once you inhale it it make you go to sleep. I didn't want her sleep for a long time so i only put a little but on there. Once I finished I opened the cell and she was in the corner with her knees against her chest. I walked over to her and put it against her nose to she could inhale it. At first she was fighting but then she calmed down and went to sleep. While she was sleep I took her clothes off so she was just in her bra and panties and I tied her up to a pipe. I had her standing on a bucket so when I finished tying her up real good I kicked the bucket and she woke up.

Debbie: "What are you doing? Get me down from here 'Xavier and I'm not playing"

Me: "Oh you gonna get down just not right now. See we have some issues and now we gonna talk about it"

Debbie: "I'm not saying anything until you put me down"

Me: "Ha you real funny. Let's look at it like this. You the one tied up. I'm the one with all the torture tools. I'm the thug. You the Wife. I'm the boss of everything and everybody in here and you just a guest. What you did really dissatisfied me, and I don't like being dissatisfied. So I'm going to let you chose what's about to happen. Either the hard way or the harder way and if you think I was beating you before you just have no idea so choose wisely"

Debbie: "Yea your crazy and funny. Now let's look at it this way. I am the wife and the baby mama and the ride or die and yo everything. Now whatever you do in here right now will be used against you in our relationship and as long as we have a child together we do have a relationship. So now I'm going to let you choose. We can do this the easy way which means you letting me down from here and we go on about our day and pretend none of this happened or we can do it the hard way you decide"

I can't hate her for trying but she just not understanding that when I'm in my Thug Mode I don't care who you are or what relations we have I'm gonna do what I have to do regardless.

Me: *Chuckels* "I see you've made your choice"

Debbie: "And I see you've made yours"

I left the room she was in and I brought the duffle bag back and pulled out the stuff in there. I had a whip, a crow bar, my night night medicine, some deadly spray with a whole bunch of chemicals that leads you to a slow and painful death; after I whip you and you flesh is out and you're bleeding everywhere I spray it on yo skin, I had some gasoline with a bunch of matches, and some other things to.

Me: "Now because you disrespected me multiple times just in one day and you have a little more meaning in my life I'm going to be nice"

Debbie: "I'll be nice to you too"

This girl is hilarious. I can't help but laugh at the fact that she think she gonna do something.

Me: "1st thing when you here it's business everything personal stays at home. So whatever feelings you have about what I say keep it to yourself unless we at home alone. 2nd you know I hate when people slam doors. That was real rude" I was calm when I was talking because I needed her to understand what I was saying. "Do you understand that?"

DEBBIE'S POV

This dude is really crazy. First he starts talking to me like I'm somebody he do business with and now he's talking to me like a child. And I'm just hanging her listening to him. I've been without him for a month and a half now. I've done some things, seen some things, and had to do some stuff I normally wouldn't do. Yeah I'm happy he think he's doing something now because he just has no idea.

Me: "Yes masters I understand you masters", I said sounding like I was on Roots or the Color Purple.

'Xavier: "Oh so you got joke, alright". He went to the table and picked up the whip and hit me with it on my butt. 

Me: "Oww what is wrong with you?"

'Xavier: "I'm not playing with you. I don't ever want to have to do this again so we gone sit here and get this right until you understand I'm not joking with you and I mean business". He hit me a few more times on my legs and once on my lower back. "Do you understand me?"

Me: "Yes masters"

'Xavier: "You think this is funny. I'm glad you feel that way" he started laughing and then he got a belt and started whopping me with it while I was still tied up. After a bunch of hits I couldn't feel my butt anymore. I didn't know I was crying until the tear went into one of my flesh wounds making it burn. When I felt that I screamed real loud. "SHUT-UP!! SAVE ALL OF THAT TOWARDS THE END! Debbie we've been through a whole lot together yea we done had our bad days but you ain't acted out like this before so tell me what's really going and don't make me no angrier than I already am"

Me: "Oh so now you wanna talk. You didn't want to talk when you just told me to shut-up, or when you were just beating me treating me like I'm a real prisoner, or when you was beating the hell out of me every day. And then you think I'm going be like this talking to you hanging by my hands from a pipe in a cell. You know what I'm about to get down"

'Xavier: "See I tried to be nice and reasonable but you still ain't acting righ. Good Luck". He was sitting down in a chair and then he got up and went back upstairs.

I pulled my body up and held on to the top of the rope while I tried to untie the rope with my teeth. He didn't tie it that good because it wasn't hard to get out of. I untied it and I looked around to see how I could get out of here because the door was locked and I didn't have anything to open it with. I put my hands on my hip and I started looking all around the room when I got tha duh reaction when I saw the air vent. I pushed the table a little closer to the vent so I could open it and go through there. Man it's times like these I'm happy I was a stripper and had good upper body strength. I silently went thru the vents and then I walked and saw 'Xavier's office. The air vent was behind his desk so I opened it and quietly jumped down. I felt pain all throughout my body once I did that but I was still quiet. I was right behind him and he didn't hear me. I walked up and I got the rope beside him and I started choking him with it. And that's when we really got into it.