PART 4

DEBBIE'S POV

I do love 'Xavier and I made a lot of promises to him and his family but that's when things were going good. I'm done with him and his bull. My mom and dad would not stand for this if they knew what was going on right now. You know what I can do bad all by myself.

I went back to Jada's house and I went in my room & I was just listening to K. Michelle. 'I Just Can't Do This'.

Though I love you
And I care about you
But you keep hurting me
And I keep forgiving you
I just can't do this
Boy I just can't do this

[Verse 1]
You say you love me
But we don't make love
You say "nothing's changed"
Yet I pull and you shove
I call your phone several times
And you don't pick up
And I'm not just gon' keep on blowin' you up

[Pre-Chorus]
(I've had enough of this)
I'm always pleasing you
(Boy you forget)
That I've got needs too
But I'm so afraid to walk away from you
I don't know what you want me to do

That song was on replay until I fell asleep.

The next morning my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did but I just got up and cooked breakfast.

Jada: "Good morning lady how you feeling?"

Me: "I'm fine. I just decided to get up and cook breakfast for my baby"

Jada: "Aww that's so sweet and good because we are hungry"

Me: "I figured that. You always eating but you don't gain any extra weight"

Jada: "I know she loves mommy because everything I feed her she eat it all and don't let me gain extra weigt.

Me: "You a mess"

Jada: "I know but it's Don's fault he the reason I'm like this"

Me: "Okay so don't be mad when I tell you this"

Jada: "Oh boy what's going on?"

Me: "I left here earlier this morning and I went back to the house and me and 'Xavier were talking"

Jada: "Okay and what happened did he hit you again?"

Me: "No I told him how I felt about him"

Jada: "And what he say?"

Me: "He said and what am I supposed to do about it"

Jada: "Oh no I'm gonna kill him. He is a..."

Me: "Look I know all of that so I told him he need to decide what's more important his family or being high?"

Jada: "And what did he say?"

Me: "I didn't give him a chance to say anything. But if he don't speak up I'll get a divorce lawyer and we'll have all of this sort out"

Jada: "I am definitely with you on that one and y'all don't have any kids so it won't be such an impact"

Me: "Yea you right, well I'm gonna go get dressed and go look for a job"

Jada: "Okay do you know around what time you'll be back?"

Me: "No but I won't be gone to long"

Jada: "Okay"

I finished cooking and then I ate. After I finished cooking I took a shower and got dressed. I have no idea who's hiring but I just want to go look around for opportunity's. I pulled up to this club that said hiring. I didn't know what I would be doing but right about now I'm willing to do anything.

Bartender: "Hello ma'am is there anything you need"

Me: "Actually yes, my name is Debbie and I saw the hiring sign in the front and I just wanted to know what I would need to do"

Bartender: "Oh okay well follow me and I'll show you to my boss"

Me: "Alright"

We walked down hallway and he led me to his office.

Bartender: "Mr. Thomas there's a woman here for you. She says she's looking for a job."

Mr. Thomas: "Bring her in"

Bartender: "Come on in"

I saw this young sexy man in the chair. He was bright skin, he had a sexy smile, and he was buff. You could see the muscles coming out of his shirt.

Me: "Hi my name is Debbie"

Mr. Thomas: "Hi I'm James Thomas I'm the boss here. So what can I do for you"

Me: "Well Mr. Thomas long story short I need a job and I'm willing to do anything"

Mr. Thomas: "Call me James, and are you sure you'll do anything"

Me: "Yes"

James: "Okay well how confident are you with yourself"

Me: "I'm really confident"

James: "How strong are you?"

Me: "I work out at like 5 times a week"

James: "Perfect, so how you feel about being a dancer"

Me: "I'm willing to do it"

James: "Good do you have any experience?"

Me: "Umm when I went on vacation me and my girls went to a strip club and I started dancing on a pole and I made mad money"

James: "That's good. When can you start?"

Me: "As soon as I can. I need the money"

James: "How about tonight. Club opens at 9 and I need you here by 8"

Me: "Yes sir I will be here"

James: "Good don't let me down and make me money"

Me: "Yes sir I will"

James: "I normally don't do this but I'm hungry you want to go grab lunch"

Me: "Sure"

We drove to Chili's and we just sat there and talked.

James: "So what makes you want to be a stripper?"

Me: "I just need a job that can get me fast money because I need my own place and I need to be independent"

James: "What you still living with yo parents or something?"

Me: "No I'm staying with my pregnant best friend and her baby daddy"

James: "How long you been living with them"

Me: "Less than a day. I'm just going through it with my husband"

James: "Oh so you married?"

Me: "Yea but I don't know if it's going to stay that way"

James: "Why? He cheat on you or something?"

Me: "Nope he treats me like I'm his punching bag"

James: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that"

Me: "It's fine. I'm just taking a break from him so he can think"

James: "Yeah I feel you"

We talked a little more and then I left. I went to a costume store and I bought some clothes for my new job. I bought a police uniform, a nurse uniform, and some more sexy stuff. I wanted to have energy when I went to work so I just went back to Jada's and I went to sleep.

JAMES' POV

I was happy when I saw Debbie come into my office today. She a super bad female and I was happy to have her working for me. She was thick in all the right places and she was sexy. I didn't want her to do what I normally make the other girls do to get the job cause she had more potential then that. I know if her and her man split I'm gonna be right there waiting though.