We Won !

(In call)

Serena : Hello ?

May : Serena its me.

Serena : 'me' who ?

May : *groans* ME !! May !

Serena : Well you could've just said so....

May : Why didn't you save my number anyway ?

Serena : You know I don't have the time for all that. Why'd you call anyway ?

May : WE WON !!

Serena : Ow ! Warn me next time you're planning on bursting my eardrums ! What do you mean we won ?

May : Seriously !? You forgot !?

Serena : I don't really think there's anything for me to remember....

May : Remember that big contest that if one person wins gets to bring along three other friends but we later persuaded the people for the number if friends that the person gets to bring along to four ?

Serena : Wow you really sped through that..... Sorry I still don't remember.

May : *groans* remember !? Iris even got carried away like a log of wood by security for being too aggressive towards the people we were persuading !

Serena : Oh 'that' competition. Wait! WE WON !?

May : Ow ! Now you're the one who should lower her tone !

Serena : Hehe sorry. But you're not playing with me right ? We really won !?

May : I'm not playing ! You cam even check the online results ! I won !

Serena : Oh my arceus this is great !

May : I know ! I can't believe it !

Serena : Do the others know ?

May : Nope I called you as soon as I got the email. The tickets or tokens or whatever will arrive in the mail....... TOMORROW !!!

Serena : Tomorrow !?

May : Yep. I'm gonna call misty, dawn and iris now k. Bye

Serena : Okay bye

May : HHM

Serena : HHM

(call ended)

SERENA'S POV

I can't believe we actually won it. The chances were literally one in the whole of Kanto ! How lucky are we !? And luck couldn't have struck at a better time. I seriously need a break... Well I guess we kinda deserve to win after all we went through with to get four people as the number of guests we can bring along.

TWO MONTHS AGO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"well I'm sorry ma'am but we simply can't allow that", the manager of the kalos tour association said to the five best friends in front of him, slowly losing his temper.

"well why can't you huh chump ! Misty's the tomboyish one. May's the cute friendly one. Dawn's the girly girl one. Serena's the hot caring one. And I'm the energetic playful one that everyone wants to be with ! The group would be so incomplete without anyone of us ! So you got to boost the number of tag along to four !", iris, the "energetic, playful one that everyone wants to be with" said holding the collar of the manager.

"I'm sorry ma'am! But that's just the way it is ! It's not like you guys are going to win for sure anyway ! Everyone in Kanto is probably going to participate in this !", the manager yelled, finally losing his temper and pushing iris' hands off of him.