" She gon' have yo man card...Few months...They gon' be engaged..Lord yall scare me "

I was cracking up. They dont make no sense at all. These were my best friends. My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

" Look at his smile...Its Cash " I laughed Answering it.

" Hello "

" Dada " My Mini me. My baby is a daddy's girl for real...Im scared for when she get to the age and she not worried about her poor daddy no more but these little niggas out here. Im a be boding niggas left and right over my girls. They gon' have to send me to jail...You made her cry? You loose a arm...Oh you cheated ? You loose ya dick...You scared her for life ? You loose ya life...Dont even let a nigga raise his hand at one...I'll chop off that hand he raised.

" Whats up, babygirl ? " I ask.

" Dada I want you " She says in her little voice. I laughed.

" Look at his smile...Whats Cash saying ? " Scooby tease.

" This is my daughter fool. Im a cancel today...Gigi wants me and I want to spend some time with her " I tell them standing.

" Awee hes growing up to fast " They pretend to whipe away imginary tears. I gave them both the finger. " Yo...One day were are all going to have to go out. Your daughter. BM...The new girls. And Us. " Scooby says. I nod.

" I'll let them know " I say. " Peace. I'll call yall " I tell them. I walked out to my car. I drove to Cash house thinking about Last night. Hopefully she doesnt start acting weird with me because of it. Cause I could feel her mood changing when I left this morning. I dont know for the better or for the worst.

I walked through the front door.

" Hey " I tell the girls. " Hi, Gucci " They say.

" Daddy " Gigi ran into my arms. I look at her and get pissed off at myself every time for how I left and missed out on so much. Her first steps, first words, tooth coming in, bad dreams...I keep promising im going to be there for every other thing. Shes going to wake up every morning and see me and Im going to get to tuck her in and be better to her then any parent in the world. " Dada u hear me ? " I look at her, her big bright eyes just starring at me. I laugh.

" I heard you baby. You ready? " I ask. She nods fastly. I smiled and kissed her cheek. This will be the first time it was just me and her if Elle doesnt come. " Is she okay? " I ask Cash. Elle head was in her lap and her eyes were closed.

" She doesnt feel good " She says. I sat Gigi down.

" Go get your shoes " I tell her. She ran to do it. I sat next to Carielle and Cash. " Come here babygirl " She climbed on my lap and laid her head on me. Im the best daddy in the world I dont give a fuck what anybody has to say. " You gon' be okay, baby " I kiss her fore head.

" My belly hurts " She whine. I kissed her stomach and she started giggling. I blew her stomach.

" Daddy stop " I smile at her. Even though I wasnt her daddy I was...I cant take her and Cash father place because he died when Elle was very young...but since he is not here I can do him the honor and raise her with a father figure...A correct father figure.

" Ight. Ill let you lay back down. Love you " I tell her. She hugged me and kissed me. I hand her back to Cash.

" Love you too " She says. Gigi jumpped on my lap.

" I ready see ? " She tells me.

" Lets go then " I stand putting her on my side. " We'll be back soon...Bye " I tell them.