"Wait~ Don't leave yet, dearies! I will miss you too much~" Misuzu came out of nowhere and hugged us all each.

"Why don't you go visit us sometimes, Musuzuchi?" Tamaki offered.

"Oh but I can't leave my pension! I'll find a way to go one day. I do miss Ranka~" 

"He misses you too" Haruhi smiled. This is getting boring. I'm going to start packing now. I pullHikaru to my room with me. When we got upstairs, I saw Kyouya walking inside Taylor's room. Okay yeah I don't wanna know. 

"Where are we going?"

"You're going to help me pack."

"I-I am?!" I looked at him and noticed he was blushing. 

"What? Afraid you'll see panties or something?" His eyes widened and he shook his head furiously.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Let's just go inside." I giggled as he pulled me inside my room and he sat on the bed.

"Hikaruuuuu~" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled. I just rest my head on his chest. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me. I love him. I love being with him. I'm so happy we're together. I sighed happily. I belong with him. I know it. Remember those weird dreams I've been having? The I could finally see the faces of the rose guys. Mori was the black one and Hikaru was the blue one. The Mori was happy and wished me luck while Hikaru took me in his arms and told me how happy he was. Yeah, my dreams are weird. 

"Ali? Hello? Earth too my babe~" 

"Huh?" He sighed and shook his head. What did I miss?! I didn't even realize he was talking to me!

"Nevermind, air head"

"HEY DON'T CALL ME AIR HEAD!" I pouted and he chuckled. 

"Let's just start packing" He kissed my cheek and stood up, "where's your suitcase?"

"In the closet." I pointed at the closet. I stood up and started pulling out my clothes from the drawers. Yes, I even pulled out my undergarments. If he doesn't wanna see them, he can just look away. Just as long as he doesn't see me in them. A bikini is different though! I sat on the floor folding my clothes.

"I thought you didn't like pink." He took out a pair of panties with a smirk on his face. I blushed and pulled them away from him.

"Just because I don't like pink, it doesn't mean I wouldn't wear it. Now shut up and help me pack." I looked down at my clothes and I heard him laugh. He's such a loser. Ok so maybe I care a little if he sees my undergarments, so I shove every panties, bras, and boyshorts into the suitcase then. 

"You have that many?"

"A girl needs plenty! We don't just wear the same thing every day! That's just gross."

"Well I'm not a girl."

"I know you're not. If you were, I wouldn't be your girlfriend, because I am straight!" He rolled his eyes.

"You're weird."

"But you're still my boyfriend!" I grin and kiss his cheek. La di da di da! I am so bored. He's so cute. I love him. My favorite shirt is missing.

"Hikaru, where's my favorite shirt?"

"You mean the blue one that says 'I love Pasta?'" 

"Yes. That one. Where is it?"

"You're wearing it." I am?

I look down. Oh I am wearing it. Now I feel stupid.

"I knew that!" I scratch the back of my head and laugh.