Chpt. 16

So guess what?! IT'S MY TURN TO DRIVE! We're going to Kyoto. I can't wait! Taylor, Ayako, and I have decided we're dancing in front of the temples. We're forcing Haruhi to dance with us and then we're going to force the boys to dance. Can't wait to see that!

"Ali! Stop! You're driving too fast!"

"Quiet Kaoru! We're in the freeway so it's fine!"

"Dammit ho! You're going 90!" Taylor blurted out holding on to Kyouya who was just sitting there.

"So?!"

"So I don't wanna die!!!" I huffed and slowed down to 70.

"Happy?!"

"YES!" They all said at the same time. I pouted. They're such losers.

"You guys are no fun!"

"We would like survive Miss Tovar.."

"Eh?! Kyouya! Why did you have to address me so formally?! I thought we were best friends!!"

"I didn't say we weren't" he chuckled. Hmph!

Just then Hikaru's phone rang.

"Oh. It's the boss!" He answered, "Yeah boss?"

"WHY THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS GOING SO FAST?! I HAD TO LET MORI-SENPAI DRIVE CUZ IT WAS TOO FAST FOR ME! ARE THERE CERTAIN REASON AS TO WHY YOU WERE DRIVING SO IRRESPOSIBALLY?!" God Tamaki you're so loud!!!

"Boss relax! Ali was just excited. Look. We got a whole hour of driving so we don't have to stop for any potty breaks, or snack breaks." Apparently, last time, nii-chan made the whole group stop four times just to get some sweets. I love him, but he needs to stop!!

"Tell Tamaki that if he doesn't shut up, Kyoto will be the last place he'll see."

"You heard her?" I heard a little squeak coming from the other side. Yeah he heard me.

"Right... The boss says he's sorry and that he loves you." I grinned.

"Awww I love him too!" Hikaru talked to him for a little bit more till he finally hung up. I put on my Burlesque CD in and started blasting 'But I Am A Good Girl'. Yes, I am aware that they've never heard of Christina Aguilera and Cher, but I love this CD! 

"Ali.. You and your whore songs." I saw Taylor shake her head at me from the rearview mirror.

"Hey I like this song!" Ayako grinned as she started singing along. I joined in and sang with Ayako with Taylor joining in after a bit. She can't resist Christina and she knows it!

"I AM A GOOD GIRLLLLL~" I sang. Apparently Ayako and Taylor never sang this part, but I DID! Why?

"Ali. You know that you're not a 'Good Girl'"

"Mhmmm. And that's one thing you like about me, right Hikaru?"

"Wh-What?! I didn't say that!!" Everyone but Kyouya laughed at this. Kyouya did smirk though.

•*•*When we got to Kyoto, Tamaki was scolding me about the dangers in the streets. We got our hotel rooms and I plopped on to the bed I was gonna share with Hikaru.

"You alright?"

"Tamaki can be really annoying sometimes"

"Well you did go too fast, and he's right about the dangers."

"Hikaru~" I whined like a baby. He's making me feel like such a kid. All he did was chuckle though, “What’s so funny?" 

"You're adorable when you pout and act like a kid." That just made me blush. He's so... BLEH!