Chapter 3

A/N ; hai guys its danielle writing this chapter bc natania is like suuuper busy and she told me shell just add in little details an edit it. :) so im sorry if this has like a ton of typos bc im on my phone lol. so yeah! my writing is alot different than natanias like the style so please vote & comment and give me some things i need to improve and stuff alright? :) thanks! vote/ comment! 💕

~.~.~.~
Claireese's POV
Well it was connor's weekend and he decided to take me to the movies. we watched a good movie "the way way back." it was really nice in my opinion. we had held hands the entire time as i laid my head on his shoulder. it was amazing. :) i would look up to him from time to time to see if he was bored or not because sometimes he would sigh as if he were bored but he wasnt and would just smile at me. once the movie ended, We decide to go eat some dinner and we decidedto eat at T.G.I.Fridays and he ordered my food for me.
"So what do you think we should do for tomorrow, babe" connor says.
"Um... maybe we should try somethin new!"I answered.
"like.?"
"hmm.. OOH! ive nver been iceskating before! can we go?! please !!"
"haha, sure id love to. anything for my love"
i kissed him forehead and our food came. i was starving because we didnt eat popcorn at the theater. after we ate, he decided to drive me home so he did and once i got home i took a long warm shower. afterwards, i got dressed into comfy warm pj pants and a volleyball tshirt. I then went to my medicine cabinet and grabbed my treatment medicine.
*sigh*
i popped the pill into my mouth and drained it down with water. I walked to my bed and went onto twitter and instagram for a couple minutes and fell asleep at around 11:30.
~.~.~.~
Connors POV

tonight was amazing. knowing something might happen to her any day scares me and makes me want to cry. but no, nothing will happen to her.. shes mine and only mine and she will always be here for me because shes a strong confident lady that i love.
"maybe i should stop thinking about future possibilities before i start crying" i thought to myself.
~.~.~.~
Claireese's POV

i woke up in a really good mood because of such an amazing movie and dinner date last night with connor. he makes me feel soo amazing and special even if i feel like im gonna die all the time considering my cancer. i always feel like im home around him which makes me feel 1000000 times more better and i feel like i can tlel him anything.
i grabbed my phone off of my nightstand an unplugged it.
i slid the unlock button to reveal a messge from connor
*Connor: morning beautiful. ill pick you up at 1:00. love you.*
*Me: hey.(: alright ill text you when im ready love you too.*
i locked my iPhone and i got up from the bed. I looked through my drawers and looked up my mirror.. Something looked different about me... i brushed m hair with my brush and it revealed a clump of hair had fallen out. I started to tear up but i got over it because i knew it was coming soon. I threw the clump o hair into the trash and put my brush aside. i knew that if i tried using heat it would end up falling faster so i i decided to put it into a loose braid just in case. i twisted my bangs to the side and pinned them up with a bobbypin. then i finally went to my clothes. i wanted to wear something that would keep me warm considering we were going iceskating. i grabbed a mint knitted top, tribal print leggings, a white cami, a mint green beanie, and my mint vans. i put them all on an i looked into the mirror. i smiled and went to my makeup. i put barely any on. i just applied my usual makeup from my makeup routine. I smiled it was only 12:45 so i decided to paint my nails to match my outfit. after i finished it was 12:55 so i called connor.
*1/2 ring*
Connor answered "Hello?"
"Hai! im ready! :)"
"alright"
*bell rings*
i ran downstairs and ended to call.
"Ive been waiting out her since 12:40"
"oh gosh haha."
we both smiled and i hugged him.

we grabbed our shoes and we got onto the rink. i used to do roller skating so i knew what i was doing. On the other hand, connor didnt so i held his hand the entire hand.
then, we realized there was a tournament for a competition on the fasted speeds.. nobody warned us so one guy pushed me side to side and i eventually became dizzy. connor got really mad too. We tried getting out the rink but once i took another skate, i was pushed over and my head hit the frozen ice of te rink, and it made a crack on it. Everything came to a blur until i saw connor trying to help me uo but it was too hard to see and and walk. everything was a blur and i was driven to the hospital.
~.~.~.~
Alright guys! pls vote and comment!! tlel me what you think bc its my very first fanfic lol but course tanias sharing with me soo please tell me what you think!!
~daniellee(:
-
Whale hay guys! What do you think of Danielle? Im so happy she is helping me out with this! She is amazing! Please comment and vote! I will be editing her drafts from now on and publishing it! Be expecting my little notes after the chapter so yeah! See you soon!(: