“God, you guys don’t waste time do ya” Jackie laughed, handing Lola another drink.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Harry was having a different kind of fun. Placing his beer down on the countertop, smoke was swirling around the air towards the ceiling. The back door to the garden was open, letting a refreshing cool air wash in to the hot house. Smokers and drunks were hanging around outside, some high on drugs and some high on sex.

Harry felt a bit hot and sweaty being surrounded by all these people, and the wafts of smoke floating around him. His head span a little bit as he felt the beginning effects of the alcohol he’d consumed. He wasn’t drunk yet although he soon planned to be, he could still think straight and knew what he was doing.

“Mmm i’ve been looking for you. Don’t I get a kiss tonight gorgeous?” he flirted, placing his large hands around Sarah’s waist, trapping her between the countertop and his body. He looked down into her eyes, edging his grinning face close and she chuckled, placing her hand on his chest.

She could tell that he had drunk a little bit already but was used to Harry coming on to her. It wasn’t exactly anything new. They’d shared a few flings and flirted a lot but that was really it. However tonight she wasn’t all that interested in getting with Harry, it was her party after all and she wanted to see other people.

She leant up and gave him a peck on the cheek, patting his shoulder patronisingly before going to turn away. Harry caught her wrist and chuckled deeply, his other hand finding her waist again and pulling her into his body so their torso’s met.

“No I want a proper one. Nice, slow and long, on the lips”

Sarah sighed and bit the inside of her cheek, slightly flustered and debating whether or not to give into Harry. His pupils were larger in the dim light of the kitchen, and a spectaular olive green colour surrounding them. His childlike dimples were always her weakness. Her gaze flickered down to his red and slightly wet lips; it was game over for her.

She reached for the back of his neck as he leant down and kissed her. He wasted no time in slipping his tongue into her mouth, his hands eagerly roaming her hips. After a minute or so, she pulled away breathless and Harry grinned, lacing his ten fingers between hers as he glanced into his view of the front room.

Out of all the people crowding the room and the music booming through the house, he could pick out one particular person right away. He narrowed his eyes as he saw Lola standing with a tall guy, Michael he believed, giggling and nudging him. She held a drink in her hand and was wearing a short black dress, her legs long and covered with black tights, feet wrapped in strappy ivory heels.

Harry clenched his jaw and pulled his eyes away as he felt Sarah’s breath on his neck. He looked down at her. “Who invited her?” he said, placing emphasis on the word ‘her’. Sarah followed the direction of his stare towards Jackie, Lola and Michael in the front room.

“Me of course. What does it matter?” she scrunched her nose, confused as to why he was wondering anyway “The more people the better right? I’m going to find my mates, see ya later Harry” she said placing a sloppy kiss on his jawline before pulling away abruptly and sloping off with an unopened bottle.

Harry glared at Lola, his stare still going unnoticed by her. He didn’t know why seeing her enjoying herself, dancing around with Jackie and acting all drunk was annoying him already. She shouldn’t be at parties like this, she was too much of a pathetic loser in his eyes for any kind of social gathering. But he felt the need to stop it and without suprise, a devious plan quickly folded itself out in his head. He ruffled a hand through his curls and headed towards the room.