He bite down on his lip, flashing an apologetic look, "I'm sorry. But I really want to meet your parents today, baby. How can I make it up to you?"

He was simply irresistible but that didn't matter now, I was furious. If we waited for him, we're probably starving to death by now! He's supposed to show up at seven, what time is it now?

"Go away." I shook my head. "You were late, Jungkook. I told you that my parents are strict! What kind of performance are you showing them?"

"Eunhye, I was—"

I scoffed, "What? You were what? Busy? Why? School work? Isn't it Saturday? Busy with another girl? What, tell me?"

"Eunhye!" I was startled when he raised his voice, his face growing more serious and a glint of anger was evident in his almond-colored eyes.

"Are you guilty?" I pushed him to his limits. Why was he late?

"Guilty? Of what?" He almost laughed at my questions. Jungkook brought his hand to his head, running his fingers through his soft locks frustratedly. "I never knew you doubted me this much."

"Hell yeah I'm doubting you, Jungkook!" I pointed at him, frowning. My chest felt so heavy with anger; I expected to have a good dinner with him, to introduce him properly to my family and he comes late? It's just plain rude!

"I'm not cheating!" He stated firmly. "Why the fuck will I do that?"

"Are you asking me that now? You've dated lots of girls before, Hyori told me!"

"Hyori told you, huh?" He chuckled humorlessly. "It's true, but will that matter now? Why are you making things complicated?"

I felt a tinge of pain in my heart as I've earned a confirmation from himself. Jungkook is not a playboy, but he has a playful aura, which is why he doesn't take most things seriously based from what Hyori told me when I met this guy.

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose before stepping forward, a hand making its way to my hair; tucking a strand behind my ear, "I'm sorry baby, I got carried away."

My knees felt weak at his touch. However, I ended up slapping his hand away, the anger still getting the best of me. "I don't want to see your face."

His jaw cleched. "What the fuck is your problem?" He growled, throwing the flowers on the ground harshly. "Tell me what you're upset about, Eunhye, stop acting like a spoiled brat!"

My eyes widened upon hearing his sharp words. "You're the problem!" I yelled back, "I waited for you—my family waited! You're embarassing! I was so proud to introduce you to Hyejin unnie but then again, why would I be proud to date someone who can't even make it on time for dinner?"

His mouth dropped.

"It's your fault, Jungkook, I am so upset and furious!"

I noticed how the glint of anger grew in his eyes. He shook his head, "I was right, you're such a spoiled brat." He told me like it was such a fascinating truth. "I was late for an hour, yes, it's my fault! I accept that! But for you to treat me like this just because of that mistake? Wow. Aren't you even going to ask me why I came late? It's Saturday, Eunhye, and I'm supposed to go back to Busan every weekend. Something came up with my brother earlier, so I had to run late. I'm sorry for making you wait for such a long time, but it's not my fault that your parents are impatient. What a bunch of perfectionists."