Watch it : part 2

Rated M:

Riley's pov

I've been waiting 24 hours 9 minutes and 23 seconds.

I know I sound like a crazy person. Like oh you just met her what does it matter.... well it does to me she was such a beautiful persons very attractive with this sexual tension I felt when I was around her for those few seconds. Every time I think of her I feel my core get soaked.

"Ughhh" I moan out I as I began to run my wet core through my pants as I think of her. But then I hear my phone ring.

"Hello" I ask into the phone.

"Hey Riley?" Asks the voice

"Yes this is she" I say into the phone.

"Oh hey this is Maya you know the girl you met on he streets yesterday"

"Yeah!!" I say over excited.

"Great so I was wondering if you wanted to meet up today of something" she asks.

"Sure where at" I ask.

"How about you place" she asks.

"Sounds great I'll text you the address" I say with my voice full of lust.

"great later" and with that she hung up and I instantly text her my address.

1 hour later

I just got out of the shower and I made sure to shave everything. And I mean everything. Now I'm waiting for her to get here...... Damn I sound like a desperate housewife.

Knock knock

I hear and walk over to the door. I look through the peep hole and see Maya.

"Hey" I say opening the door and see her beautiful red dress and black high heels. She walks in and I see a full view of her body as she walks in Turing her back towards me and I see her luscious locks flowing over her big ass making me wetter by the second.

"Wow you look hungry" she says in a husky voice turn me me on full max making my needs weak.

"You have no idea" I mumble.

"Oh but I do" she says pulling me into a kiss.

"You have no idea what your in for" she says with sticking 4 fingers deep into my core making me moan.

"This is going to be great" she said with a smirk.