Swimming Lessons

Maya's pov

Lucas invited me to the beach this weekend but he doesn't know I can't swim. I need to figure out a way to go to the beach and not go in the water. Or I could get swimming lessons. But I can't afford that. But I do know someone who is in the swim team and she probably wouldn't mind. Right. But I don't want anyone else to know. No Maya you have to just causally ask her.

"Hey Maya" I hear from behind me.

"Hello there my wonderful friend Riley " I say in sweet voice.

"Okay what do you want" she asked me obviously knowing I need something.

"I need your help" I say.

"With what"

"I need you to teach me how to swim and I thought of you because your the Captain of the swim team" I say to her.

"Awe so toy were thinking of me"

"Don't flatter your self honey I just need you to help me swim" I explain to her.

"Oh I want to flatter my self with you" she said with a smirk on her face.

"It's a good thing it's cold water we are swimming in" I say as we get closer.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to tell what's wetter the water or you" she said pulling me closer making my face turn red.

"Well I will because you don't turn me on you make he dryer than the Desert" I lied to her.

"I doubt that" she says with a smirk and

"Do get to cocky honey you might grow one over your vagina" I say to her and walk away with a smirk plastered in my face.

The next day at the pool

"Okay honey  let's do this thing" I say removing my clothes leaving me in my bathing suit. As soon as I did that I saw her eyes grow wide and her bottom get damp.

"Damn may you look great" she says without blinking still staring at my breasts.

"Hey Riles my eyes are up here" I say teasing her.

"Yeah yeah let's just get in the water" she says walking towards the pool.

"Okay" I say and walk to the step. Once I'm almost all the way in I go to the edge and hold on.

"Okay come here" Riley says.

"No"

"Why"

"Because I can't swim so how do you expect me to get over there" I explain.

"Whatever" she says and comes towards me and picks me and takes me to the center of the pool.

"Don't you dare put me me down Riley" I try to tell but the fear takes over and it comes out in a whisper.

"It's okay Maya I'm here" she says and slowly puts me down. As she's about to put me down I grab her body and push it against my to keep me from going under.

"Maya your going to be fine and if anything happens I promise I will save you" she says with a warm smile.

"Okay" I say and slowly slide down her body. As I'm going down I feel something hot against my body and I I see her eyes grow wide

" awe honey I didn't know you liked me that much" I say teasing her once I finally get in the water.

"Whatever now kick you legs so they can keep you up" she said and do as told.

"Honey I'm doing it" I say in excitement.

"Yeah you did" she says.

"Yeah okay Riles I'm going to get going I'll see you later though" I say as I get out of the water wrapping my towel around me.

"Wait Maya" yells Riley quickly getting out of the water running over to me.

"What is it hon---" I eat being cut off by her lips on mine.

"Woah" both of us say as we pull apart.

_____

-Amaya