<3 Travlyn <3

Just read the chapter name again to find what its about my Irene.

3rd Person

Katelyn walked in the front door to her house, swung her purse to the couch, kicked her shoes to the door area and almost broke a window... Again. She walked upstairs. She was about to go into her room when...

"Hi Katelyn!" Aphmau said perkily.

"Good night." Katelyn said angerly.

Katelyn walked into her room and belly flopped into her bed, but something was wrong. Her pillow was really hard.

Katelyn's POV

Ughhh. Why. Pillow. Why.

I moved my hands around the pillow and felt a nose. She moved her hand to the ear. She pulled it as she got up.

"Ah! Ah! Not so hard babe!" GRRRR!!! BABE?!!

"Grrrrrrrr! Travvvvis!"

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Katelyn!" Grrrrrrr.

I was about to rip him apart. Until I realized how tired I was...

"Where are my pillows?" I asked.

"Over there. So Katel-"

"Get back to where you were laying." I demanded.

He walled back to the place he had been laying and layed down. I grabbed a few pillows and placed it on his body. I put my head down where it was before and smashed my head into the pillow.

He is probably thinking this is so awkward... He will never know why I didn't tell him to get out... It was kind of cute how when I cut him off he was like a big, sad, puppy... NO KATELYN! BAD KATELYN! NO LIKING TRAVIS! Even if I might like him? I dunno. Its too late at night for this.

Travis POV

She probably thinks this is awkward for me. But to me, its actually super romantic!!! She's technically laying on meah!!! She's trying not to admit her undying love for me! I knew she had it in her...

I know this is not the best and
Kinda short... But I wanted to
Make a chapter for this
Story since I haven't
In a while... I'm
Working on
A new
Story
You
Should
Check
Out
It
Is
A
Collab
With
My
BFFE
go
Check
Her
Out

CAW CAW
BYE