Sleepover Mystreet

Just to inform about the chapter, so basically give you the back story:
Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are being jerks during the night. So Kawaii~Chan was shipping Katelyn and Laurance, Katelyn was REAL mad. Kawaii~Chan went to apologize but Katelyn accidentally opened the door on Kawaii~Chan's nose... Yeah... Guess who's mad??
That's really all you need to know so here you go:

Aphmau's POV
UGHHHH! WHY WILL YOU GUYS NOT SHUT UP!! GAHHHH! WHY DID KAWAII~CHAN HAVE TO SHIP KATEKYN AND LAURANCE NOW KATELYN IS PRETENDING HER PUNCHING BAG IS KAWAII~CHAN!! NOW KAWAII~CHAN IS THROWING DARTS AT KATELYNS PICTURE ON HER SECRET DART BOARD! But I guess Katelyn and Laurnace look pretty cute together.. Just. Like. Garroth and Laurance... Heheheheh.. They would be a cute couple! I would ship Gaurance! Who am I kidding I already do. They are just so funny and cute together!! Not the point. Hmmm.. Maybe if I tell them to...
"KATELYN, KAWAII~CHAN SHUT UP!!" Aphmau screams.
"AFTER KAWAII~CHAN APOLOGIZES FOR SHIPING ME AND LAURANCE!" Kateleyn yells load enough for Kawaii~Chan to hear. Katelyn your as stubborn as a mule.
"KAWAII~CHAN WILL STOP AFTER KATEYLN~SAMA APOLOGIZES FOR HITTING ME!!" Kawaii~Chan screams. Why can't you be like sugar all the time?!

Third Person
Aphmau roles her eyes and grabs her phone.
A = Aaron Aph =Aphmau
Aph: Aaron can I stay at your house for the night? KC and Katelyn are being jerks. And their having a fight over nothingness.
A: Wut? Um sure I guess...
Aph: thanks I'll be over in like 15 minutes.
A:You know I don't have a guest bedroom and my couch is out being clean.
Aph:I'll borrow KC's sleeping bag mine ripped.
A:K

Time skip to when she's knocking on the door 'cause I'm lazy.

Aaron's POV
Do I have to get outta bed? I mean she has a spare key... Oh wait Kawaii~Chan stole it never mind.. I don't even want to know what she's gonna do with it..

Door bell rings
Oh she's here.. I'll get the door.

Third Person
Aaron opens the door and motions for her to follow.
"You can take the bed and I'll take the floor." Aaron says.
"Nah I'd rather the floor.. Plus its your house" Aphmau replies.
Aphmau rolls out her sleeping bag. She takes a look at it. Her eyes widen. She freezes.
"Everything oka-" Aaron sees the bag. "Wanna take the bed with me? And burn that in the fire place?" Aaron says. The bag. Has all Laurlyn, Aarmau moments drawn all over it, on the part where the head goes there is a picture of Reese with his lips puckered.
"Fine with me! Anything but that creepy thang." Aphmau says tramatised.
They get into the bed and say separated on both sides.

Time skip to when Aphmau is asleep
Aaron's POV
She's so cute when she's asleep. I just want to kiss her on the cheek. So. Adorable. OH WAIT I SHOUKD BE SLEEPING I HAVE WORK TOMORROW!!

Aphmau's POV
ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz *let's out a small cute snore* ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz z Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz z Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz z Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
ZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzz

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have/had a good day.
I'll only be uploading when I have ideas. I literally has this idea
For a while. So you know how at night your brain seems
More active, that was the only time I remembered..
Heh heh heh. I don't know why your still here
You should be reading a story by
_PhoenixDropped
Or CRAZYFanGirlzz
or SaraGonzalez233

Or mentallylove
These people
Are my
Favorite
Authors.
CAW CAW
BYEEEEEEEEEEE