Getting Garroth Back MCD

"Laurance run in DO NOT WAIT FOR ME. Even if I'm almost dead. Or barley breathing. Or even completely dead. Don't even stop to look at me! Just run in grab Garroth and run back. Slash at Zane if you get a chance though... Repeat after me. I RUN IN AND GET GARROTH AND I WONT WORRY ABOUT APHMAU." Aphmau commanded.

" I run in and get Garroth and I won't worry about Aphmau. I get it. But I'm still going to worry. And if I get back with Garroth can I get a kiss on the cheek? Please? This is like a life or death situation we are taking about! OR OR OR!!! I could get the kiss now?!" Laurance said.

Aphmau rolled her eyes. Zoey, Travis and Dante watched intensely. They were there for back up in case Aphmau, you know, bleh. ANYWAYS! Aphmau held her hands out and closed her eyes. A small white flash only around Aphmau happened. Beautiful white wings and white dress with the sword placed perfectly in her (name of thingy on back that holds sword) . Suddenly, an even bigger flash appeared that left Aphmau
laying on the grass with the dementional rip all over her head. Laurance zoomed in to the freshly lit Irene demention portal. ( sorry don't remember how to spell demention )
On the other side of the portal, Laurance ran in, quickly grabbed his sword. His green blade stabbed into his black sweater. Zane fell to his knees.

"I will get my reveng--" Zane dropped. Blood fell from the chest and it went everywhere.

Laurance dashed over to Garroth, grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him into the portal.

Aphmau is walking over to the portal to check for the thousandth time. She ran like she never ran before when she saw Garroth and Laurance getting up from what looked like getting out of portal dusting themselves off. She zoomed over and hugged them with one arm on each shoulder. She kissed Garroth on the cheek then Laurance.

"I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU GUYS!! YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH!!! GARROTH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Aphmau screamed.

"She means get ready for some serious hugging." Laurance explained.

"THERE BACK!!!!!" Aphmau screamed at the top of her lungs.

A stampeed of people came. They lined up in front of Garroth. Travis walked over to him and took a good look at him.

"So your Garroth... The other one that loves Aph. Laurance told me about you. Oh and by the way I'm Travis. Another one of Aphmau's guards." Travis said. "WELL GOOD LUCK!"

The end

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I had fun writing it. Tell me
how to your like it in the comments! And what ship you are!!!
I can't choose. Garmau I like, Aarmau is most reasonable
And Laurmau is cutest. I got different limbs on each
Ship............. CAW CAW BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Why are you still here? WELL PEACE
You should be reading the next
Chapter. Go on now. CAW
CAW CAW CAW CAW
CAW CAW CAW
CAW CAW
BYE!

There ya got words to read. 😊