Sick Day MyStreet

So basically Aphmau is sick, but Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are at work. Garroth, Laurance, and Aaron are fighting to see who can take care of her better. Also I will be referring to Kawaii~Chan as KC. Its just easier to write.

Group chat A=Aaron G=Garroth L=Laurance Aph=Aphmau

A: Hey Aphmau how are you?
Aph: just sick.. And waiting for KC to get home and make me some soup.
L:I could come over and make some soup.
Aph:last time I let someone in the kitchen while someone was cooking the house started burning.
A:I could come I don't have work today
L&G:WHAT NO IM COMING
A:I'll use the spare key hidden in the bushes
Aph:idc what you guys do just don't destroy each other
A:Why woukd we do that
Aph:-_- just don't burn the house and kc will get mad. If anything happens to her stuff aka the kitchen
G: WE WILL NOT MESS WITH HER I SWEAR

Aaron starts walking to her house Garroth and Laurance start running and looking into every bush.

"Heh its not in the bush" murmers Aaron. Aaron walks over and looks under the welcome mat and opens the door.

"Crazy and awkward first." Aaron says motioning towards the door. Laurance and Garroth look at him with a hate face saying 'grrr aph will be mineee' They all walk in the door Aaron is holding a bowl that looks like its from his house. He walks into the kitchen, grabs a spoon and starts heading up to Aphmau's room. He knockes and says,"aph can I come in" "sure go ahead I got nothing to hide unlike you." Aphmau replies. He walks in and puts the bowl and a spoon down on her bedstand. He takes off the aluminum foil. Steam rushes out. "Here's some soup babe." Aaron says. "Awww thanks! Wait what? Did you just call me babe?" Aph says. He nods. 😑+😄+😮+😩=Aphmau's face. Aaron walks out of the room and to Garroth and Laurance.

"No need to make soup. She has some I made." Aaron explained. Garroth and Laurance looked like 😅+😡+😑. Laurance ran to aaron tackling him. Garroth saw and just jumped on top. Laurance started punching Aaron's face. Aaron just moved his hands to block it.

                                                                            An hour later

Katelyn walked through the door and to the fridge. She saw Laurance trying to hurt Aaron. She walked over to laueance, kicked Garroth away. And dragged Laurance out the door. She pushed Garroth out after. She saw Aarons hands were bloody so she walked to her room found her endless supply of hand bandages (she punches WAY too many things) brang down a roll wrapped Aaron's hands.
And said, "you should be find in like a week. No thanks needed. Aphmau is not finding out about this just say you burned your hands trying to make rice. Yes I know you can't make rice. Donut question." And went on with her business. Aaron got up and walked home. Katelyn texted Garroth and Laurance to say nothing if they want to keep their faces.

The end

I enjoyed writing this and I hope you all have a really rossome day!

CAW CAW
BYE