Insider on Aarmau

You will find out how Aarmau is when we don't see it...

A = Aaron, Aph = Aphmau

A: Wanna come over? Your said you wanted to come over and work out again sometime.
Aph: Sure. Let me just change.
A: Cool beans.
Aph: I'm coming now

Aphmau's POV
Going to Aaron's house... Where's my keys?! Oh they're on the table. I grab the keys and walk out of the door. I cross the street. I walk past all of the houses to Aarons house. I knock on the door. A shirtless guy opens it.

"Sup. Come on in. I'm gonna grab a water bottle. You want one?" Aaron greets. So. Hawt. Yas.
"Sure why not?" I reply trying not to stare at his chiseled muscles.

I walk into his work out room. Aaron walks in... I bend down and try to pick up a big weight. (I think it'd called a dumbbell. I really don't actually know though.....) I fail. Aaron walks over and stands behind me.
"Let me help you" he says with a smile.

We bend down, he puts his hands on mine and we pick up the weight. I pull a smile onto my face. His smile grows bigger. We bend down and drop the weight.

"Heh. Heh. Thanks!" I say trying not to drool all over my self...

"Heh. Heh. No problem." He says.

Aaron's POV
She's so cute. She doesn't think I saw her drooling over me. Or see her drooling over me now. Adorable. So, so so, adorable. Heh. Heh. I love her so much. = )

Aphmau's POV
AHHH! AHHHH! AHHH! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! ALERT! ALERT! HE SEES DROOLING! AHHHH!! IM DEAD MEAT!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUU!! (Heh yes I used to watch TDM... I don't really anymore doe.) JUST PRETEND YOU NEED TO PEE!! Wait. Actually. I don't need to pretend.. Ha. Ha.

"Uhm. I'm going to go to the lady's room. I'll be right back!" I say as I calmly walk out of the door. After I go out the door I run to the bathroom to figure out what to do. Should I sneak out? Should I go out of the window? Should I say 'Yea!' and run after he asks me a question? OH! OH OH!! YASS! I should say I forgot my phone at home!!!!!!!!! Yeahhh! I'll say that I have to text Katelyn when I get here 'cause she's super overprotective. And I can't do it from his phone because she's gonna think he murdered me!!! YASSS!!

I go out of the bathroom and go to Aaron.

"Aaron? I gotta go home. Katelyn told me to text her when I get here since she's is my overprotective mom... If I text from your phone she'll think-"
"That I murdered you..." He interrupts. I nod. I walk out of the door. Aaron stands by the door.

"IF YOU COULDNT HANDLE THE 'HAWTNESS' YOU COULD'VE SAID SO! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE A ACTUALLY TRUE EXCUSE! I SAW YOUR PHONE STICKING OUT OF YOUR POCKET!" He admits.

He knows. He knows. IM DEAD!! I run as fast as I can home.

Aaron's POV
Haha. So cute when she's on hawtness alert. I should really get a ring...... 'Yas!' As Aphmau would say. But she's not wrong, Travis and Katelyn really do look good together. Tavlyn was it? No no. It was Travlyn? Yeah. Yeah. Totally. As Kawaii~Chan would say 'I SHIP IT!' Heh. I should thank her. She made it easier to admit how I love Aphmau. Oh well! I'll do that later!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
I took a lot of YouTube watching
Time to make this. You should
Be thanking me. Yes. Sure.
Yes thanking me. Totally.
Do it. JUST DO IT!
Heh Ross channel
Quote. You should
Check out my other
Book, YouTuber
Quotes. I update
It more. Sorry
For lack of
Chapters.
Writer's
Block.
CAW CAW
BYE