Nope. A woman in an apron stares at me. I start to stutter something, but Zayn comes to rescue me. He runs up to the woman and kisses her on the cheek. "Hey mum."

"Hi," she says.

"This is Jessie."

She smiles. "It's nice to meet you."

I cannot say anything. Too much newness for me to handle.

Zayn walks into the living room and tells the three girls to leave. Two of them are definitely younger than him, and the other is probably around his age.

"Why?" One says.

"Because I have a friend over," Zayn mutters.

"Well we're watching a movie," the oldest says.

"Just go up to your room," another says.

"3 against 1."

Zayn sighs and faces me with anxious eyes. I giggle.

The oldest of the three swings around to me. A smile unfolds.

"Oh, it's a girl," she smirks. The others roll themselves over to see me. I give a small wave to hide my uneasiness.

"Is this that girl you talk about all of the time?" the smallest one squeaks. She looks like she could be Eve's age.

"Can you guys just move?" He pleads.

"Nope."

Zayn does not bother to argue with them anymore. He moves hastily to me and grabs my hand, leading me farther down the hallway and out of hearing distance from the girls.

"Sorry about my sisters," he tells me. He looks at our feet. We still stand remarkably close to each other. Our shoes are almost touching. "If you want to just go somewhere now, then I would understand."

He sounds so nervous. He is actually trying, really hard. Trying to make sure I am not uncomfortable. I am sure with any other girl he would be fine being forced into his room. But I say we are just friends, so he does not want to put me in a situation that would make him seem like he wants something more.

I really want to kiss him, he is so sweet. "I'm fine," I say. "We can just talk and eat or whatever." I smile with the last words.

"Okay."

So Zayn starts to walk up the staircase. I follow him up. Every detail about this house is perfect. Even the people living in it seem to match the style.

We eventually make it to his room. His spotless room. What is this sorcery? I cannot even keep my room clean.

In one swift movement Zayn takes his jacket off. He leaves it on his dresser and tosses his keys and phone down with it.

I sit on the edge of his bed. "So where are we going tonight?" I ask hoping to receive an answer this time.

"You'll see."

Unsuccessful. "So what are your sisters' names?" It's funny. We have been friends for months and I never even knew he had siblings.

"Waliyha, Safaa and Doniya." He frowns. "Sorry about them, they're sort of crazy."

Zayn sits next to me on the bed. "Tell me about it. You've met my family."

"I liked your family," he beams. "Your sister was adorable and your mum was sweet."

"And Isaac?"

"He was... interesting."

I laugh at him. Zayn's mom walks into the room with a tray of food.