I'll Kill Ya (Naruto Love)

YESH! The time has come! My first book Naruto World ~One Wish~ is close to being done and I decided to make a very new story for the famous knuckle headed- NARUTO UZUMAKI!!! This is when you start clapping :3

I'm starting I on this chapter so read.

_____________

The Higa clan always had happy faces. Happy faces of children, adults, and elderly. The head house belonged to the head family; Sukai Higa, the leader, Misa Higa, The wife, Yuki Higa, the elder daughter and the youngest daughter, Tsuki Higa. That's me.

I'm only six years old, but I know a lot about my clan. We have a special Kekkai Genkai, which is, we can control the souls of our enemies. Each Higa member creates there own Justus, which I can't wait to do.

I have short red hair with fire red eyes. I don't look like much of the other Higa's, but Higa means fire red and 'the day', so the red hair is common for us.

Right now I was at the training grounds, figuring out how to create a new jutsu.

"Hm, what should I make?" I asked myself in my cute little kid voice.

Our clan didn't really have any fire type or water jutsu. But we could do ice. Before I could try and practice, I heard a bloody scream.

'Who could that be?' I thought.

I dusted off my kimono and ran towards the scream. I looked around at the sight, seeing a trail of blood. The villagers were no where in sight. There was blood printed everywhere. Where....?

I heard footsteps coming my way, I swiftly turned around to see my panting mother.

"M-mommy!?" I met her half way.

She collapsed on the ground. A huge gash was on her side and she was spilling blood from her mouth. She looked at me with her pale orange eyes and weakly smiled.

"Get out of here, Tsuki."

"Why? Where's daddy and Onee-chan?"

"Yuki is somewhere..." she trailed off, "But your father is trying to hold them off, everyone is dead and you need to carry on our name. My time is almost up."

"But mommy... Where do I go?"

"Konoha. Your father and I are great friends with the third Hokage, ask for him. Here," She shakily lifted her hand, giving me a bag that I just noticed. "It's filled with money and clothes. Also a picture of us. You'll meet a lot of my friends there, Tsuki." She breathed out like she was suffocating.

Tears swelled up in my eyes as I realized what she was saying. She's saying goodbye. The whole villagers are gone. My sister is missing, and my mother is slowing dying. I don't know what's happening to daddy.

She placed he cold hand on my cheek, lifting her lips to my forehead. She left a line of blood on my face. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Be safe, Tsuki..." Her head fell, her glossy orange hair falling around her.

Those were the last words I heard before I felt some one taking me away. I looked up at the man, he had grey or white hair. Half of his face was covered and I only saw his eye.

"Don't worry kid, we're going back to Konoha. Oh yeah, my names Kakashi." I only nodded as I wrapped my arms around him.

As the man called Kakashi ran, I glanced back at my village. My eyes slightly widen when I saw a man with blonde hair and golden blue eyes with a scar slightly visible, standing there. He raised a hand, licking the blood of the kunai. That man....

Killed my family.

AND THIS IS MY STORY. IM TSUKI HIGA, AND IM GOING TO TRAIN UNTIL I FIND THE PERSON OR PEOPLE WHO KILLED MY FAMILY.

AND IF YOU GET IN MY WAY, I ONLY HAVE THREE WORDS FOR YOU; I'll Kill Ya!