Young Severus x reader

You were in the shower, currently washing the shampoo out your hair. You were alone in the room that you share with Severus, during the summer break at his parents house. So you decided to sing a bit of your favourite song.

'We're going down, down in an earlier round

and Sugar, we're going down swinging

I'll be the number one with the bullet

a loaded God complex, cock it and pull it'

Before you could sing the chorus the second time, you were interputted by clapping. "Severus, are you in here?" you asked. "Yes my dear and you sing wonderfull." Severus answered. You could feel the heat on your face. You grabbed the towel with one arm and wrapped it around your body. You walked out the shower and torwards Severus. " Thank you, sev." you said. " dear, you should do something with it or at least sing for me quite often." Severus said. You looked at him and you smiled. You pushed Severus out the bathroom and started to dress yourself.

After you checked yourself in the mirror one last time, you walked out the bathroom, only to see Severus still standing near the door. "I don't know if i actually want to do something with it, because i think that i'm not good enough." You said as you and Severus walked down the stairs. "Well, than sing for me often, you don't have to get a career or something with it. I kust want to hear you sing more often." Severus said with puppy eyes as he looked at you. You looked back at him and you smiled. "Okay, only if you stop with those puppy eyes, they don't really work on me." You said with sas. Severus smiled and kissed you on the lips. The both of you walked in the garden and sat down in the grass. You looked at Severus and smiled.

'When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

It's where my demons hide

It's where my demons hide'

You looked at Severus, and he smiled. "That was so good, that i nearly cried." Severus said. You looked at him in disbelief. "Seriously, the Severus Snape nearly cried. Oh My God, you actually have a heart." You said, sarcastic. Severus stared at you and with that look, you knew that you had to run. You stood up and started to run. Severus chased after you, until he playfully tackled you. "That(s not fair, Severus." You said as you laughed. "Well, it isn't fair that you don't belief that i have a heart." Severus said shocked an laughed.

You sat up and Severus wrapped his arms around you and you nustled your head in his neck. " Babe, i might be cruel sometimes, but you have to know that i love you, no matter what happens." Severus said. " I love you to, Severus and i will always be at your side no matter what you do." You said back. "thanks, babe." He said and the both of you fell  asleep in each other arms, in the garden.

---------

Just a little note

first of all thanks to @zoetjedejonge03 to request this, i was happy to write it

Second, sorry that it took me so long to update, but i had some Big Stuff to do for school, but that's over. So i can write more  and more :)

Thirtly, i want to thank you for reading this story.

Love y'all <3

Fandomislife12