Regulus catch up

How did you met each other: you met Regulus when you were hexing his brother and his friends. He thought that it was super cute.

How he asked you out: you were in the common room, you ware laying on the couch, when Regulus jumped up and made you scream. "What the hell, Reg?" you yelled. He looked at you and smirked. "Y/n, would you like to go out with me?" He asked straight away. "of course Reg, only if you don't scare me like that ever again." You said. "of course, my dear. For you i'll do anything."

Your house and blood satus: you are a Slytherin and a Halfblood

Your and his patronus: His patronus is a Snake and your patronus is a dog

His nickname for you: Cherry Lips

Your nickname for him: Superman

Your Sibling(s): You are Tom Riddle's younger sister

Where you cuddle together: you guys cuddle together underneatch a tree.

How you spend your vacation together: you two went to The Carribean. When you were there, you bought a stuffed monkey for Regulus and named him Salazar.

His favorite outfit on you: He likes it when you were a short dress with high heels and your hair in a braid.

Age: you are both 17

in which color he paints your nails: Pink

Your favourite song together: Tear in my heart- Twenty One Pilots

Place you go on your first date: You go on your first date to The forbidden forest

Best friends: your best friends are Bellatrix and Narcissa and his best friends are Lucius and Severus.

Your Honeymoon: You go on your honeymoon to Dubai.

Your child's name: you hae 1 son named Chad and 1 girl named Savannah.

When he is jealous: when he is jealous he'll just snog you until the guy runs away

Tv show you watch on the muggle tv: CatFish and Say Yes to the Dress

Quidditch posititon: you are a Chaser for the Slytherin team.

Place you kiss eacht other on Hogwarts: you kiss each other in the Great Hall.

What he likes about you: he likes your shyness. he thinks it's adorable.

What he gives you for your Birthday: he gave you the key to his parents house.

Who is jealous of you: the one who's jealous of you is Sirius, because he liked you before his brother.

What you guys bake together: you bake pumpkin pies together.

Your Disney couple: Simba and Nala.

What attraced you to him: his Loveiness

How he proposed: He took you on a lovely date and when the sun was setting, he asked you to marry Him. "Y/n, you are the most gorgues girl i ever met in my entire life. I wouldn't no what i would do without you. So i'll ask you this question: Will you marry me?" He asked. He looked at you and you were crying. "Yes." You answerd.

What he does when your sad: he'll make a lot of funny faces and do every thing to make you Laugh.

What he does when he is mad: He'll ask every single slytherin if they saw you and when he find you he'll just hugs you and tells you what made him Mad.

When you meet his parents: you were very nervous, but when you met them they were very sweet and gave their son the blessing for dating you.

Which guy hits on you: Peter Pettigrew

Who hits on him: a girl of the slugclub

What you taught each other: He taught you how to ride a motorcycle and you taught him hwo to play Guitar.

First 'i love you': He sai for the first time 'i love you' when you guys were in bed. And you said for the first time 'i love you' when you were gettin g ready to take a shower.

Cute Moment: You were at het play Ground and you sat on the swing. Regulus stood behind you and pushed the swing

Contact names: His contact name is Simba and your contact name is Nala.

Who walkes you down the Aisle: Regulus' s Father

first dance song: Heaven - Bryan Adams

He makes you blush by: licking you face when you are with your friends.

What he does to get your attention: he'll poke your waist until you look at him

Your pet: you have a rabbit named Rumbleroar.

Muggle movie you both like: Mean Girls

Pick up line he used: 'Are you a camera? Because every time i look at you i smile'

Your ex: Gideon Prewett

His ex: Lucinda Talkalot

Movie you watch together: The Lion King

Favourite book: The adventures Of Sherlock Holmes

Matching tattoos: you both have a snake on your wrist

You in 3 words: cute, shy and smart

Matching things: you have matching sunglasses

Your favourite actor: Hayden Christenen

His favourite actress: Mila Kunis

Favourite emoji: the peace sign

Best subject: Flying

Worts subject: Charms

Celeb he's jealous of: Benedict Cumberbatch

Person you liked before him: Gideon Prewett