Young Remus x reader

Y/n and Remus were a couple since their third year. And they never had a break in between those years and their now in their last year at Hogwarts. Their friends, The marauders and Lily, were always with the couple and all of them were a little afraid what will happen with the group after their gradueeted. But they didn't really have to worry now because it's the first day of their last year. Lily and Y/n got of the train and saw the boys standing on the perron waiting on the girls. "Hey, boys." Lily said. Y/n walked to Remus and kissed him on the lips. "How was the last week of summer, babe?" Remus asked Y/n. "Well, the last week i spend all week with Lily and we went shopping all week." She said as she began to smile.

The group of friends went to the Great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table and start to talk. They all talked about their vacation and what happend last year, bringing back memories. Remus and Y/n had heard in the vacation that they both were head boy and girl. They were happy that they could hang out together. After dinner, Remus, James, Peter, Sirius,  Lily and Y/n went to Hogsmeade, without saying anythig to the other Gryffindor students. They all went to the Three Broomsticks and took a drink. They didn't know that they were being followed by Severus, Lucius and Regulus. Lily and Y/n went to the bathroom and when they past another table, they saw the Slytherins sitting at the table. When they entered the bathroom, they started to talk. "Why are they here?" Lily asked.

"They aren't suppose to be here." Y/n said. They walked back to the boys and sat back down and they started to talk. "We have a bit of company." Y/n said. The boys looked confused. "What are you taalking about?" James and Remus asked at the same time. "Well, the slytherins are here." Lily whispered. The guys all looked where the slytherins were sitting and stood up. "Come, we're going back to the common room." Remus said. When they walked out, they were stopped by Lucius. "What are you guys doing here, aren't you guys supposed to be at the common room?" He asked. Remus was about to say something, but Y/n stopped him. "He's not worth your words, sweetie." Y/n said. They walked further and again they were being stopped, but this time Lucius pulled out his wand and casted a spell trowards Y/n.

Y/n was hurt really bad, her arm was broken and Remus got really angry. "YOU HURT MY GIRL!" He yelled. James and Sirius tried to calm him down and Lily was by Y/n side. Remus was really mad that he cast a spell to Lucius. Lucius got really scared, so he and the other two ranned of.  Remus went by Y/n side and picked her up. They went to the hospital wing and Y/n's arm was after an hour plaster. Y/n had to rest for the rest of the week with her arm and Remus and her friends were there when she needed anything. Remus was the most worried, during the classes, because the first week, Y/n had to rest and couldn't write.

When the calsses was over, Remus came to Y/n and he hold her while she was a sleep. He was happy to have her. He loved her till the end. And he would do anything for her, so nobody could hurt her. HE didn't know what he would do without her in his life. He would be Nowhere, he wouldn't be so happy as he was now. He enjoyed every single minute of her in his arms and after a while, he fell asleep with Y/n in his arms.