Sirius x reader: Dinner Date

Y/n was walking around, together with her best friend and they were talking about classes and what they would do after hogwarts, because this is their last year. They sat down on a bench in the garden of the school and y/n looked around while her friend was talking. She saw that her boyfriend, Sirius, came torwards her.

"Hey, sweety." Y/n said. They kissed each other on the lips. After the kiss, Sirius sat down next to Y/n and held her hand. "Hey, babe, i have a question for you. Would you like a dinner date tonight at the Three Broomsticks?" Sirius asked. Y/n looked at him and smiled. "Yeah , sure." Y/n said as she, Y/B/N and Sirius walked to their classes.  The classes finished and Y/n and Y/b/n went to the girls dorm.

"I don't know what to wear." Y/n said. She looked at her best friend and y/b/n pulled out a skirt and a crop top and back heels.  She gave it to Y/n and pushed her in the bathroom. Y/n put on her clothes and did her hair and makeup. She was ready and walked out the bathroom, her best friend gave her a kiss and Y/n walked torwards the common room. Sirius was standing in the common room talking to Remus and James, when they all looked around and saw Y/n. " You look perfect, babe." Sirius said as he walked torwards her. " thanks, Bae." Y/n said. Y/n took her leather jacket and put it on and the two of them walked out the common room, torwards the Three Broomsticks.

When they arrived at the Three Broomsticks, Sirius held the door open for Y/n and she walked in, with Sirius following her. They walked to the table and sat down. The two of them were talking and order their food. When they were waiting on the food to arrive, Sirius stood up and Y/n was shocked. " Y/n, you are the best thing that ever happend to me. You're always their for me, when no one else were. You knew me from when we were eleven years old. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you do the honors to become my wife after we gradueted?" Sirius asked as he sank down on one knee with a ring in his hands.

"OMG, Sirius. Ofcourse." Y/n said with tears in her eyes. Sirius stood up and so did Y/n and they kissed for a few minutes. The food arrived and the engaged couple started to eat. After an hour, the couple paid the bill and went back to the castle, where Remus, James and Peter were waiting. Sirius ans Y/n walked inside the common room and the trio walked torwards them. Y/n showed them her ring and the guys gave her a hug. Remus, James and Peter went to the guys dorm and the couple were laying on the couch. " Tonight was the best night of my life." Y/n said with a yawn. " Tonight was also the best night of my life babe." Sirius said as he kissed her forehead. "Sleep my dear. I love you." Sirius added. " I love you to." Y/n said as she fell asleep ith her head on Sirius's chest and on the couch. Minutes later, Sirius was asleep. They laid their in each other arms and couldn't wait for the big Day.