chapter sixty-two

Start from the beginning

"Come on Cal, I know you wanna." I said and he chewed on his bottom lip. "No one has to find out, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom right?" I told him and he nodded as he took a deep breath.

"R-Right."

"To think Calum Hood would be second guessing a blowjob."

"Well I can go to jail unless you just abruptly wanna bolt to Mexico and live there for three years." He said and I nodded, weighing that out.

"Just don't be loud and no one will know." I told him and he nodded as I unbuttoned his skinny jeans. "This has happened before."

"Yeah but we were high as fuck. We're completely in the right state of mind now... Actually, I have half the right mind to stop you." He said, his thumb tracing my bottom lip.

"You're free to stop me if you want." I said and he nodded, telling me that he was aware of that. I pulled his jeans down and he told me that this might be better if he had his back against the wall.

I nodded and we switched spots as I got down on my knees. Calum ran his hand through my hair and I chuckled as I kissed up his bare hips, nipping at the areas with my teeth.

He sucked in a breath and honestly, I was hoping all the smut I've read and porn I've seen could help me out here. I don't know how I did this when I was high, but I reckon if I can do it then, I can do it now.

"Vanessa please." He said as I teased him, ignoring his co.ck as I just kissed along the waistband of his boxers.

I looped my fingers under the cotton fabric and then pulled them down his thighs. He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths as he looked up. "Fu.ck." He swore and then looked back down at me.

He moved my hair from my face as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his co.ck. "Oh-Oh," he whined as I sucked softly on him at first.

I hollowed my cheeks out more and he tightened his grip on my hair. I bobbed my head up and down and he moaned. I hummed and his hips bucked up a bit, choking me a bit.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." He said as I took almost all of him into my mouth. I gagged around him and then looked up at him, breathing through my nose as I took him into my mouth deeply.

"I can't believe you can do this," he grunted as he pulled me off so I could breathe properly. "So good at sucking co.ck," he said and I took a deep breath before taking him into my mouth again. "Oh no, I'm going to Hell." He whimpered.

"Mhm." I hummed and he let go of my hair. I looked up at him and he was biting into his fist to keep himself quiet.

"So good with that pretty mouth of yours." He moaned and I pulled my mouth off of him, swirling my tongue around the tip of his co.ck. "Yes babygirl. Sh.it." He said and I toyed with the slit on the tip, the saltiness if his precome on the tip of my tongue.

I wrapped my hand around him and ran it up and down quickly on the part of his co.ck that wasn't in my mouth. I whined softly as he gripped my hair tighter and he moaned loudly. "Just like that. Oh-Oh fu.ck."

I pulled off of him and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Talk to me Nessa, have-have you done this before?"

"Only when we were high." I said and that seemed to make him a bigger mess than he currently was. "Only you."

"Oh God." He mumbled and I hummed as I licked up his co.ck. "I'm close. I-I wanna come in that tight little throat of yours." He said and I nodded, agreeing to letting him.

I wrapped my lips around the head and hollowed my cheeks out. I bobbed my head up and down and he grunted loudly. "Yes, just like that Nessa, fu.ck, so good."