chapter fourty-two

Vanessa's point of view

"The blood in my pants is made up of evil, let's forget who we are and cry until we're legal enough to get a huge sex change." Miranda sang and the everyone in the room looked at her.

"What?"

"If God wass in this room with us, and we could see him, he'd be shaking his head at you." Arzaylea told her and she laughed.

"Sorry," she said and laughed. "I sang it too loud." She told us and I hit her in the back of the head.

"You're fucking stupid Andy." I said and Calum agreed as Michael giggled loudly.

"I'm gonna tweet that."

"Don't do it man."

"Ash, leave him be."

"Listen to Luke for once Ash, let me tweet it." Michael said as he grabbed his phone off of the coffee table.

"Michael, you can't tweet that man." I said and he rolled his eyes as he typed on his phone.

"Shut up Lockness monster, I'll do what I want to do on my Twitter."

"I copyrighted it already Michael, bye bye Clifford the big red dog." Miranda said and he smiled as he set his phone down. "That's my song! Don't steal it!"

"He ready stole my social life, now you gotta tweet about my time of the month? Fuck you Gordon." I said and he pointed at me.

"Square up Nessa, I'll fight you."

"You won't fight anyone while I'm around here." Arzaylea said and chuckled. "Especially not Nessa because she'll win and your pride will be hurt."

"We all know Luke and Ashton have the biggest egos here man." Michael said and Calum agreed. "My pride was flushed down a long time ago, I have nothing to lose."

"So I guess you won't need your balls then." I said and Calum laughed as he kept me seating on the couch. "I'll fight you Clifford, don't test me. I'm small, somewhat, but I'll beat you."

"That's enough." Miranda said and laughed. "Hey look, a manip of Ashton and Bryana." She said and I grabbed her phone.

"Parents." I said and Luke cleared his throat. "God parents, asterisk."

"Asterisk?"

"Like when you're correcting yourself in a text-"

"You need to shut up now." Cal said and put his hand over my mouth as we laughed. "You're so stupid sometimes."

"At least no one knows what my genitals look like." I said, but only few people understood me because my voice was muffled by his hand.

"Dude, really?" Ashton said as he shook his head, covering his eyes with his hands. "No Vanessa."

"Oh god that's so disturbing to know you've seen it." Michael said and I nodded. "Damn, I'm dead man."

"I think I'm the only one who's never seen them, and who doesn't want to see them." Miranda said and Cal asked what we were talking about.

"God. We are children of God." I said quickly after he uncovered my mouth. "Don't think too much about it." I told him and he nodded.

I crossed my legs and Luke just shivered a bit. "You okay there?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, no I'm not. Thanks for bringing up the thing, now I'm scarred." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Your blessed, you see it all the time." Arzaylea said and we all laughed besides Calum and Luke. "Love you though."