Part 5

Sophie's P.O.V

After walking round the room for 5 minutes trying to figure something out, not sure what though, i decided to go upstairs.

"Luke, I'm just going to go upstairs and speak to him"

I ran upstairs, i could hear the shower, i opened the door to see if he was in there and he was "You ok Jai?" i said loudly so he could hear me over the shower.

"SOPHIE FOR GOD SAKE JUST GO AWAY" he shouted.

I stood there for a few seconds, i was shocked. I turned around and walked straight out closing the door behind me. I lent on the door and fell to the floor, tears streaming down my face, i let out a loud cry. 

After about 10 minutes, i heard the shower turn off, i stood up immediately wiping the tears from my cheeks and trying to straighten out my clothes, i took a step back from the door. I heard the lock on the door, Jai walked out and walked straight past me into his room. 

"Jai why are you being like this?" i said while following him

"Being like what? I've just come home from my friends and you're all asking me what's wrong? Nothing is wrong, i'm fine" he said while rushing round his room trying to find and put on some clothes.

"But, you don't like Bradley, you always tell me how much you hate him, so you didn't go round to his did you Jai?"

"Yes Sophie, i did go to his" he said to me while turning his back away.

"Don't even bother lying to me Jai, just tell me, what's happening, i won't be mad"

"Just go downstairs, come back up in 15 minutes and i'll tell you"

I could feel my eyes starting to tear up, so i turned around and quickly walked off trying to hide the fact i was going to cry.

I was walking down the stairs so slowly, Luke was stood at the bottom

"Jump, i'll catch you" Luke said jokingly putting his arms out

I started to cry even more now, he made me laugh but i couldn't help but cry because i was so upset.

"SOPHIE, whats wrong? what's my idiot of a brother done now?"

"i...i don't know...he told me to go back up in 15 minutes and he'll tell me" i dropped on the step and sat on it, sniffing and trying to wipe away the tears.

"oh no, Sophie, come in the kitchen and i'll grab you a drink"

He put out his hand, i grabbed hold of it and we both walked together, hand in hand to the kitchen. I went over to the bar stool to pull it out, but Luke quickly grabbed it and pulled it out for me, he was so sweet.

"Thank you my darling" i started to smile, but not for long. I saw Jai's phone on the kitchen cabinate, I stood up and went over, i picked it up to see a text message from a girl called Hannah saying "Can't wait to meet up again on Thursday, last night was amazing xx"

My face started to burn, i could feel my fists starting to clench, my jaw dropped, my eyes started to water. I threw his phone back down on the counter and once again fell to the floor.

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie are you ok?" Luke said bending down to me and placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Jai's...Jai is...Jai is seeing another girl".....

"oh my gosh, i am going to kill him"

Jai had walked in, "who are you going to kill bro?"