Chapter Six

Hey! A lot of people have been commenting on what went down in the last chapter. Well, I did give you a warning. If you didn't want to read it, you should have skipped over it. I know what I wrote so please don't comment, "This is inappropriate." Or "Why would you write this?"

I can write what I want and if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to read this book. But other than that, thanks to the people who defended me on the last chapter.

ALSO, CHECK OUT LegathyRose AND MY NEW ACCOUNT SacredMarichat_

THANKS

Adrien groaned in frustration as he slammed his head on his pillow.

"Plagg! Why did I do that to her?" His voice came out muffled as the kwami flew over to sit. "Why? She just said she loved me. I wanted to go slow, to show her that I can be patient, but then I just went and did that?! What is wrong with me?"

Adrien lifted his head from the pillow and met Plagg's green eyes.

"What if she didn't like it? What if she felt forced? What if-"

"Woah woah woah woah woah kid. Calm down. As much as I wish I wasn't there for that, I was." The black cat shivered from the memory. "So I'm telling you right now, that girl enjoyed it."

Adrien sighed and face planted into his pillow once more.

"It's getting late, just go to bed kid."

And so he did.

~~~~~

The next day was a Sunday, the day before Winter Break officially starts. As promised, Chat Noir went to visit Marinette again. When he knocked on the trapdoor, he was greeted by a red faced Marinette.

"H-Hi Chat Noir." She let out a stutter as she welcomed him on to her bed. The bed they... Chat blushed at the memory and shook his head to get rid of the dirty thought.

"Hey Princess." He said coolly as he easily slipped himself under her bright pink covers before winking at her. "Wanna join me?"

"Nope. I want to work on my design." She rejected as she crawled down the ladder. He watched her walk over to her desk that was cluttered with sketches, each one better than the last.

"Are you working on my clothing line?" He asked as he tried to sneak a peek over her shoulder as he got off the bed.

"Yeah, but no peeking!" She hunched her back over her notebook as she continued drawing.

"How did you remember that?"

"Huh?" She closed the small book and spun around in her chair. "How did I remember? Oh! I put a sticky note on my computer apparently. It said 'Work on Kitty's clothing line.' I was confused at first but then I remember that the only person I call kitty is you." She shrugged.

He placed his hands on her chair's back and had his elbows sat on the armrest, causing Marinette's face to flush again. He leaned his head in close so their noses were touching, gently brushing each other.

"Your eyes are really beautiful Mari. I never got to tell you that."

He knew his breath was fanning her face, making a warm breeze as he spoke. So he continued anyways.

"But now, I can tell you everything I never got to say." His face moved in closer, tilting his head to the left a little so he could stare into her bluebell eyes.

"And I can tell you everything I did say." He concluded and finally kissed her, closing his eyes on impact. He could tell Marinette was surprised, but that didn't stop her from kissing back.

He bit her bottom lip, pulling it into his mouth between his teeth before pulling back with a pop.

"Let's go bake something like cupcakes."

"Chat, my parents are home."

"Then come cuddle with me." Without waiting for an answer, he pulled her onto her chaise.

He snaked his arms around hers, pressing her arms to her side, and kicked his leg over hers so she couldn't get up. He grinned as she sighed in defeat and wrapped her arms around his torso, nuzzling into his neck.

"What kitty wants, kitty gets."

Marinette groaned at the dumb joke and withdrew her head.

"Do it again and I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine." She threatened Chat, who in return immediately shut up.

This chapter is a bit short because it is rushed but the next one will be longer, I promise.

Until next time, peace!