'You may kiss the bride'

Finally the day has come, the day you were going to marry your lovely fiance. You were excited, but also very nervous. What if you were going to trip on your way down the aisle? No, you thought, that's not going to happen. 'Are you in here Y/N?' you heard Daesung from outside the room. 'Yes, I'm here. you can come in.' The door opened and Daesung came in. When he saw you in your blue wedding dress, he opened his mouth, but he was completely silent. 'What, did you lost your voice or something?' you joked. 'No it's not that, it's just you in the dress...' he said. 'Are you getting jealous?' 'No no, ofcourse not. I have to say, I'm happy you'll become part of the family now.' Even though the guys weren't related, you know he ment the YG family. 'I know, I'm also happy about it.' A white limousine stopped in front of your house. 'Wow,' you said,' GD knows how I get there in style.' Daesung nodded. 'He sure does.' He gave you his hand and said: 'We should get going. Your fiance is waiting.' 

At the church::

The ceremonie had started, and your bridemaids were already walking down the aisle in their beautiful, silver coloured dresses. Your father was standing next to you. He was already crying a little bit, only because his little girl would get married. 'Dad, it's just my wedding. And I'll visit you very often.' you said to comfort him. 'Yes my child, ofcourse I know that. I'm just thinking about when your mom and I got married. My parents had the same thing.' And then you walked down the aisle, with GD at the end of it. You looked each other in the eyes and you smiled. This would be the best day ever.

Later that evening::

You and GD were finally husband and wife, and you would start your life together. After the wedding you hugged both of your parents very thight, as you were saying goodbye. Your parents were happy you would start your own life now, but were also very sad because their little girl would be leaving the house. Ofcourse you said you were going to visit often, and they finally excepted it. As they left, GD stood next to you, watching your parents leave, going back to their home. 'You know,' you started,' I think I'm going to miss them.' GD agreed. 'I had the same feeling like you have now, when I left my parents to live by my own. They also didn't want me to leave.' 'Well, shall we go then?' he asked. You looked him in the eyes and you smiled. You were going to spent your whole life with this man, never leave him. It would be the best period of your life. 'Yes, let's go.' you said. Your life together would now begin...

**This was the last chapter of this book. Maybe I'll make another one about the life of the newly weds, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if you were reading this from the very first chapter (and maybe even voted) then thank you for that! I really apriciate it. Byee**