How could this happen?

A few days have past since you visited GD's house and your first kiss. Today you were seeing him and the others again. You became very good friends with all of them, they kinda became family to you. You and the guys were going to the cinema, to a movie you all enjoyed. When you entered the dancing studio, where you guys were waiting for each other, you saw the guys were kinda sad. GD wasn't there. Maybe he had something so he couldn't come to the movie with you. 'Guys, what's wrong?' you asked. Seungri looked at you, you could see very clearly that he tried not to cry. 'It's about GD,' he started,' he has been in a...' he came no further because he started crying. Daesung hugged him tight. 'Hey man, it's going to be alright.' he said. You had no idea what was going on. 'What is going to be alright?' you asked. Then TOP spoke. 'GD has been in a car accident.' That was the moment your world fell apart. You covert you mouth with your hand and started crying. TOP walked towards you and hugged you, trying to comfort you. How? How could this happen? Why would this happen in the first place? 'I-I can't... believe it,' you said,' why GD?' 'I don't know, I'm pretty sure it wasn't his fault. I mean, GD is the best driver from all of us.' Then everything became too much and you collapsed.

Finally you woke up again. You had no idea how long you were passed out. You noticed you were alone, laying on a couch with a little table next to it. A glass of water and a piece of bread were on the table. You grabbed the glass of water and drank a little. Then Daesung walked into the room. 'Hey, are you alright?' he asked, clearly he was very worried about you, just like the others. 'Yeah, I'm okay,' you said,' It all just felt so unreal for me.' 'I know, we had the same feeling like you when we heard about it.' It was silent for a while. 'You know,' he started,' we wanted to visit him in the hospital later today. Would you like to come?' You nodded. 'Yes, I really want to come.' 'Okay then, we're leaving in 30min. Shall I leave you alone until then?' he asked. 'If it's okay, then yes please.' you replied. 'Okay, see you in 30min.' And he left the room.

*next chapter will follow*