At GD's House

GD opened the door and smiled. 'Hey, I'm happy you could come.' he said. 'Of course I'd come. I mean why not?' There was a little silence when you said, 'Well, are you going to let me in or what?' GD started to giggle. 'Oh yeah, come on in.' Once you were inside, you looked around. Wow, his house looked amazing from the outside, but from the inside even better. 'Wow,' you said,  'your house looks absolutely amazing!' 'Thanks, the guys helped me decorate this place. Before I moved here it looked like a mess.' he told you. 'You must be very lucky to have them as your friend.' Before he could reply, his cat walked towards you. From the very first moment you saw the cat, you loved it. You picked it up and started petting him. 'Im suprised. Normally he isn't very aproachable.' GD said. 'I guess he fell in love with me from the start.' you joked. After you both finished laughing GD asked, 'Would you like something to drink?' 'Some water is fine.' you replied. 'Okay, I'll get it. Take a seat and make yourself at home.' As he went to the kitchen to get the drinks, you sat down on the couch with GD's cat still in your hands. When you put the cat back down on his paws, GD walks in with your drink. 'Thank you.' you said. He replied with a smile, 'No problem.' 'So, what is it you want to talk to me about?' He started to get nervous. 'Well,' he said with a nervous smile,' the thing i wanted to talk to you about is...' He didn't finish his sentence. 'Yeah?' you asked. 'The thing i wanted to talk to you about,' he said, waiting a little before continuing,' is that I... erhm... I actually like you.' ~Wow~, you thought, ~he said it, he likes me.~ 'I-I like you too.' you said. You had no idea where that came from, you just said it. GD smiled. 'Im happy to hear that.' After he said that, it went really fast. He started kissing you. At first you opened your eyes very wide, because you were suprised. But then you started kissing back. It was one of the best feelings you ever had in your life. The way his lips moved under yours... As you removed your lips from his, you look in his eyes. Your suprised of what you see. He seems..., happy, happier than he looked when you walked into the meet and greet room after the concert. 'I never thought you were this amazing.' he said. You start blushing and he takes you in his arms, wrapping you in a hug...

*next chapter will follow*