The concert of Big Bang ~ The meet and greet

When you and Claire were entering the room, your body was full of excitement. And there they were, the members of Big Bang. You were so excited, you almost started to cry. you placed your hand in front of your mounth, trying not to cry in front of your idolsl, especially GD. GD has been your bias since you've discovered kpop and big bang. He saw you were trying to hold back your tears, stood up and walked towards you. 'Hey, are you alright?' he asked, trying to comfort you. You nodded. 'Yeah, i'm okay. All of this just feels so unreal.' 'I understand,' Taeyang said to both of you,'I mean, you don't get to meet celebrities every day.' He smiled. Then TOP stood up. 'I have to go to the bathroom if you don't mind.' 'Of course we don't mind.' was Daesung's respond. TOP left the room. When he returned, you and Claire started talking to them. You got to know a lot about them, and they a lot about you. Then the moment came that you had to leave. Of course both of you didn't want to. Before you left, GD came to you. 'You know,' he started,' I think we had a very nice conversation and I would like to talk again. Can i give you my number?' The last came as a real shock. GD wanted you to have his phone number! 'Yeah, that would be nice.' You gave him your number and he gave his to you. 'Hope I'll speak you again.' you said. 'I hope also.' he respond.

A few days later:

A few days later GD texted you. He really wanted to talk to you about something.  The conversation::\/ 

GD: Hey, can I talk to you for a second?

You: Of course you can, what's up?

GD: Well... I actually would like to go to a place where we can talk to each other. I would like to get to know you more.

You: Okay, you mean like sort of a date?

GD: If you want to see it that way =)

You: Shall I come to you then?

GD: Okay, see you soon

You: See you soon =)

You grabbed everything you need, and went to his house, which was very close to yours suprisingly. You rang the door bell and waited for the door to be opened...

*next chapter will follow*