Before the big day

It was Thursday, tomorrow it would become reality. You were getting married with the kindest person you've met. You were sitting on your couche at home, but you couldn't sit still. You were too excited and nervous. You texted GD, your lovely fiance.

You: Hey, do you have time?

GD: Ofcourse I do honey, what's up

You: I can't sit still, I'm too excited for tomorrow

GD: Yeah, I have the same. Maybe we could get some ice cream together, to just do something fun together without the nerves and stuff

You: Sounds good. Where will we meet?

GD: I was thinking about the new shop that opened a few days ago. People say that they have the best ice cream

You: Well, we have to try it out then, right? =)

GD: Yep. So, what do you think? Do I see you in 15 minutes?

You: You sure do. See you in 15 minutes!'

GD: See ya!

*at the ice cream shop*

You were the first to arrive at the shop. It was very sunny that day, so you were happy you were going to get ice cream. You heard footsteps behind you, and you already wanted to turn around, when someone covered your eyes. 'Guess who it is?' said GD from behind you. 'Oh I wouldn't know.' you joked. You turned around and looked right into his eyes. 'Hey beautiful,' he said,' how are you today?' 'I'm okay, how are you?' 'I'm also good, thanks.' GD looked over your shoulder to the new ice cream shop. 'Well, let's get inside, shall we?' He took your hand and walked with you to the shop. You were amazed. The inside was looking beautiful, and there were so much flavours you couldn't decide. 'I don't know what to choose.' GD chuckled. 'Let's do it like this,' he said, 'you pick a table and I'll suprise you with the flavours. Okay?' 'Okay, otherwise we'll still be here tonight.' you said. You walked outside to pick a table. There weren't much tables left, but there was one, close to the door in the sun. You sat down on a chair and waited for GD to come with the ice cream. He walked outside with to delicious looking sorbets (the one from above). 'Wow, that's a real suprise.' 'Yeah, it's nothing special, just a sorbet. But I have to say, this lookes delicious.' he said. You agreed. After you finished your sorbet, GD brought you home. 'I'll see you tomorrow, honey.' You smiled. 'See you tomorrow.' you said. Now it was waiting for tomorrow...

*next chapter will follow*