Is he going to be okay?

You arrived at the hospital with the guys. You let them speak to GD first, because they were longer friends than with you. When they were done, you went in. GD was laying in a hospital bed with a cabinet next to it where his phone, a glass of apple juice and some post cards were. 'Hey,' you began, not knowing how bad the injuries were,' how are you feeling?' He looked up at you, you could see he had a lot of pain. 'It still hurts a lot, but it is going better.' He smiled at you. 'You must have been very shocked when you heard about it.' You nodded. 'Yeah, it scared the hell out of me.' You felt the tears coming, but you blinked them away. 'I just couldn't bare the idea of you being...' you came no further, because you couldn't stop the tears from coming. 'Hey, don't cry. Now come here, I have a gift to give to you.' You looked up with a suprise expression on your face. A gift? For you?! You walked up to him and took a seat on the chair, which was standing next to the bed. 'What is it?' you asked. GD chuckled. 'You have to find out yourself.' he said as he gave you a small little box, wrapped in some sort of paper. You already wanted to rip the paper apart, but GD stopped you. 'No no, not yet. Do it when you're at home.' 'Well okay then.' as you putted the little box in your bag. 'When are you going home?' 'If I'm lucky in 2 days.' You opened your eyes very wide, a big smile at you face. 'But... that's amazing!' You couldn't believe it, he was coming home in 2 days! 'I know, I was as suprised as you are when I heard the news. But I can't performe with the guys. I'm still gonna do it anyways.' 'Oh no you're not!' you said with a very, very big smile on your face. 'And if you do, I'm going to drag you off stage.' 'Well okay miss I-Want-Everything-To-Go-Like-I-Want-It.' 'Hey, I'm not like that.' you said, laughing about his little joke. 'Well, I have to go. Is it okay if I come back tomorrow?' 'Of course that's okay! I love being around you.' That suprised you. 'Oh really, how come?' you asked. 'Well, you are a very good listener, you're very kind and as I hear from others, you help everyone.' he explained. 'Y/N, are you coming?' you heard Taeyang from outside the room. 'I'm coming!' you replied. 'Well, see you tomorrow then.' you said to GD. 'Yeah, see you tomorrow.' he said, with a smile and a little kiss in the air. You didn't want to leave. But hey, you're going to see him again tomorrow. The last thing you were thinking about while driving home, was: wat is in the little box?...

*next chapter will follow*