Preparations for the big day

Now you could start planning the big event. GD got out of the hospital, so you could start planning everything, except dress shopping ofcourse! You were starting with the guest list and where they were going to sit. Ofcourse the guys, your friends and family, GD's friends and family, and probably some people from YG entertainment. Nobody knew it yet, but that wasn't your biggest concern. You would tell later. When that was done, you were deciding what you would get to eat. But that wasn't as easy as you thought. You both liked different things, you liked chicken, GD like steak. 'You know what,' GD said,' why not do both? So then they can decide what they want.' Ofcourse the desert was the easiest. You decided to do a big, white cake, with flower decorations, a little sparkle here and there and with the quote: A relation ship is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get. Yes, a weird quote maybe, but it's true though. Anyways, it was not over the top, just as you want. Because your engagement ring was silver with blue, you both decided that was also going to be the theme of the wedding, with a bit winter wonderland kinda feeling. 'I've been thinking,' you started,' about a blue dress instead of white. I mean, it's not going to be very traditional right?' GD agreed. 'You're right, it's not going to be traditional at all. And if you want a blue dress, that's okay.' 'Really?' 'Yeah, a blue dress can be as beautiful as a white one, especially when you wear it.' You started to blush. 'You didn't have to say that.'you chuckled. 'Well, I still did.' he said. Oh GD, even with serious business, he still wants to make jokes...

This was the day you've been waiting for, dress shopping! You've already told the others you were going to get married, and they reacted very happy about it. You were going to be part of the YG entertainment family. Picking a dress was hard, because there were very less blue dresses than white dresses, AND some of them weren't your style. But finally you found one. A strapless blue dress, with a wide bottem and a sweat heart neckline, with the right amount of sparkles (the one from above). This was the dress you've dreamt of since the age of five. After you've picked the veil, shoes and juwerly, you bought everything. You weren't taking it with you emmediantly. After some adjustments the dress would be perfect. Now you had to do everything else...

*next chapter will follow*