Gon x Reader (Not Requested)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECOCIOUS CINNAMON ROLL!!! <3

And if you've read my a/n you'll know that Gon's bday is two days after mine =w=
________________

Y/N's POV

My alarm played a special tune only played this day. "Right! Its Gon's birthday!!"

I quickly wore a random assemble of clothes and left my house with Gon's present in hand.

*Timeskip*

"Gon!! I'm here!" I yelled, knocking on the door. The door opened revealing Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. Leorio grinned. "About time ya got here." He said, while ruffling my hair. They invited me inside to sit. "And great choice of clothes." Kurapika chuckled.

I looked down to see I was dressed entirely in green! And my top was..

Extremely revealing.

Leorio wiggles his eyebrows while Gon smiled. "Yay! You're wearing my favourite colour!!!" ".." "(Y/N)?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE??" I squealed, squeezing the life out of Gon. "(Y-Y/N)! Ack! Too hard!!" Leorio and Killua smirked. "Suffocation, men's new favourite way to die." They said, while waving their finger left and right. Kurapika went behind them and smacked the two of them at their heads. "Ittai!" "It serves you two right for being perverts." I snickered.

"Thank you for helping me, Kurapika." "We're friends after all. I couldn't stand them being like that." He smiled. I blushed a deep shade of pink. "LET'S EAT!!" Gon yelled. I saw Killua elbowing Leorio and muttering something to him. The two of them smirked and wiggled their eyebrows. I sighed. 'What is going on in their heads these days?'

Gon pulled us to the dining room. The was..

Nothing there.

"Gon? I thought you said we were going to eat?" I questioned him.

Gon's POV

"Ahaha.." I pretended to nervously laugh. 'I did that because I wanted to eat her delicious cooking. Yup, not only is (Y/N) pretty and athletic, she's also a great cook! She would make a great housewi- WHAT AM I THINKING?!?'

"Alright, it looks like I have no choice but to cook!" '(Y/N)'s cooking!! Yes!'

"Looks like someone's excited." Leorio cooed.

Killua's POV

"BAKA LEORIO! YOU DON'T JUST RUIN THE MOOD!" I yelled. "W-wha..?" "Jeez, if you wanna be a cupid at least ACT like one." "Sure sure, gramps."

An anime vein grew on my head. "Hey what did you just call me?!" "An old-" (Y/N) came out of nowhere and set food on the table. "Food's ready!"

"Dig in, boys!" We ate like pigs, except for (Y/N) and Kurapika who ate so 'mannerly'.

*Timeskip to after Lunch*

Y/N's POV

"Let's open presents!!"

"But aren't you supposed to cut the cake first?" We sweatdropped. Gon nervously laughed again and brought out a chocolate cake that Killua obviously bought. I handed him the knife and Leorio got in a video-taking position with his videocamera. "Gon, make a wish and blow with the candles." Kurapika advised.

Gon's POV

'I wish that (Y/N) likes me back'

Then I blew out the candles. And of course, as the birthday boy I have to cut a slice of cake and give it to everyone.

After I was done serving everyone, I cut the prettiest slice for (Y/N). "Aw, thanks Gon."

Y/N's POV

I gave Gon a little peck on the cheek as a thank-you. He turned into a tomato and spun around the room while Killua laughed. I saw Leorio whispering something to Kurapika and they both chuckled.

"A-anyway let's open the presents now." Gon stuttered.

Gon's POV

I opened Killua's first. He got me a book that says "Fighting Techniques 101". "Ooh, great choice." (Y/N) complimented Killua. I tried not to get this new feeling overcome me. I opened Leorio's next. He got me a suit and a tie. "For your wedding." I blushed.

After his was Kurapika's. He got me a new fishing rod and another book. "Its a great novel. You should try it." I thanked him and moved on to (Y/N) present.

The wrapping was entirely green. It was decorated with (f/c) ruffles, had a yellow ribbon, blue swirls, and a brown top. I took off the over and it was..

A paper with an arrow pointing towards (Y/N). "H-huh?"

"That's right! I'm your present! Killua told me about your crush on me." (Y/N) said as she clutched my arm. "E-eh?" I blushed and Killua smirked.

(Y/N) gave me a short kiss. "So are you two official?"

Y/N's POV

"Well, that depends on Gon." From my right Gon was eagerly nodding his head. A burst of laughter escaped our mouths. "Luckily." I whispered as I used Gon's arm as a pillow.

______________________

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm so sorry Gon-roll. (Wtf?)

I wanted to published this on 05.05 but idk why, but I always continued this draft at night when I'm about to sleep XD

Here's a Happy-Birthday and an apology:

But I don't know whether I should count this one-shot as a ButterflyOtaku-is-officially-off-hiatus one-shot

But I don't know whether I should count this one-shot as a ButterflyOtaku-is-officially-off-hiatus one-shot.. Meh

XD