Happy New Year! (Gon x Reader)

It's the season! And why not? This is requested by WaterTwinTails BTW :)
_______________

(Y/N)'s POV

"GON!! Where are you?!" I rubbed my temples in frustration. Gon and the others told me be to be in Leorio's apartment in Yorknew City for a New Year's Party. I had already arrived, but the problem is, nobody's answering the doorbell! What a waste! And I even bought presents for them as well! I rang the doorbell multiple times.

*sigh*

"Gon, did you know how long it took for me to get here from Meteor City?" I muttered.

As I was just about to leave, the door swung open. I slowly removed my shoes and went inside.

"SURPRISE" everybody yelled. The lights flickered on and I could see everybody was there. Melody, Bisky, Buhara, heck, even Chairman Netero was there! "Gomen ne, (Y/N)... We didn't want to ruin the surprise." I smiled and petted Gon's head. "Etto, I've only brought four presents..." I mumbled, embarrassed. "It's ok, you didn't know,kid." Leorio grinned.

I left my presents on a table which was already full of them. I saw Melody on my right side and went to talk to her.

*timeskip*

"(Y/N), Gon here wants to talk to you." Killua Cheshire-grinned, while giving Gon a thumbs-up. Gon lead me outside, to a pretty park which was surrounded by sakura trees.

Gon's POV

Luckily, no one was in the park I brought her. I wanted it to be special, just the two of us. "Gon, was there anything you need?" (Y/N) sweet voice broke through my ears. "Um, well is it okay if I give you my New Year's present now?" I mumbled, while fiddling with my fingers. "Of course you can!" She smiled, and I grinned back.

I leaned closer, and my lips met with hers. It lasted for 7 seconds before (Y/N) broke the kiss. "(Y/N) I like you! I really really do! I want you be my Girlfriend.... Is that possible with you?"

I felt her peck my cheek. "Sure, I'll admit, I loved you ever since I met you." "So..are we official now?" I asked. She took her hand in mine, which I took as a yes.

We walked back to Leorio's apartment, hand-in-hand. "Gon, I see that your confession worked." Kurapika smiled. (Y/N) giggled.

That night, the entire apartment was lively and full of noises.

________________

WaterTwinTails so, did you enjoy this? You could tell me any errors I did. I hope this was good enough. ><