Child!Kurapika x Child!Reader (Not Requested)

Kurapika's POV

From what I could remember about (Y/N)...

We played in my house, we ran around, had a tea party which I abhor (hate)..

But I was happy- no, thankful that I had met (Y/N).

Her bright (E/C) eyes,

Her silky (H/C) hair,

And most of all,

Her captivating smile.

She was my everything.

Our parents thought we had a best-friends type of relationship. But (Y/N) and I knew that it was much more than that. She would run over to me, with that warm hug of hers.

One day, she had successfully passed the test for going out of the village. Since we were still a child at that time, most of us were shocked, and amazed. Including me.

The day when (Y/N) came back, was the day I left. When I came back, I saw the thing I feared most.

Black smoke was everywhere.

Fire was spreading from house to house.

I could see several people gouging out my breathen's eyes.

After they left, I ran to (Y/N)'s lifeless body. I noticed a blood-stained letter clutched tightly in her left hand. I took it and opened it.

***

Dear Kurapika,

I heard from the villagers that you left. I wanted to confess,

I had loved you from the beginning. I'm not sure whether you feel the same, but I'm happy as long as I have a place in your heart. As a sister, friend or even if I'm lucky, a lover.

I want to stay by your side, for the rest of my life. I want to help you with your obstacles in life. I wanted to hear you say those three words, if possible.

I'm happy, as long as I can stay by your side.

I hope today I'll actually have enough courage to give this letter to you.

Love,
(Y/N)

***

Tears began pouring from my eyes. I wept beside (Y/N)'s corpse. Oh how much I wanted to say those three words the both of us were longing to hear. 'I swear, I will get revenge for you (Y/N), and our breathen. I hope you'll be able to accompany me from above.'

I smiled, with tear-filled eyes.