A Mysterious Stunt: 3

Part 3 is up! Ooh! And I made a double update ;)

Girls: Aries, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Pisces
Boys: Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius

Virgo's POV

[Thursday - 12:00 nn]

After the lights mysteriously turned on again, I looked around too see that there are only four of us left.

Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, Leo, Aries, and Sagittarius are nowhere to be seen. It almost looks like they just vanished in air.

This shouldn't be our lives. I never expected that my future would be like this, friends betraying and kidnaps. We've known each other since childhood and were like a proper bonded family, but what happened?

"Where are the others?" I asked but they only shrugged fearfully in response. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped, ready to attack the person but rolled my eyes when it was only Capricorn staring at me with big fearful brown eyes.

"D-Don't you think we should see what happened upstairs? Because Scorpio and Taurus were there a-alone?" She suggested, her body shaking furiously. I frowned and hugged her, tracing patters on her back while whispering comforting words. I pulled back and nodded, taking her hand and began making our way upstairs.

"Virgo! Capricorn! Where are you g-girls g-going?" I looked behind us to see that Gemini is kneeling beside Pisces, comforting the smaller girl who was curled up in a ball sobbing.

"We're going upstairs to see what happened." I answered. He looked at me sternly and shook his head, "I'll come. Cap, can you watch Pisces?".

Capricorn sighed in relief and quickly went beside Pisces, rubbing her hand on Pisces' back up and down. Gemini grabbed a small knife from the kitchen and returned in no time.

"For protection, in case something happens." He said once I gave him a confused look. I nodded and let Gemini go first.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" He asked after we reached the final step. I pointed at the hallway to the right and gulped uneasily. He nodded and quietly took small steps towards the bathroom located at the near end.

"Look Virgo, if we ever die, I just want to tell that you've been a great friend. Thank you for being a wingman, or woman, towards Libra and I's relationship. I don't even k-know for s-sure if L-L-Libra is still... is still a-alive." I patted his back reassuringly and pointed at the bathroom door before us.

This is it. It's either we see Taurus dead and Scorpio holding a bloody knife or the opposite. It's now or never.

"Wait! Virgo, if I open the door my fingerprint would be on it. The cops would suspect it would be me since I saw Scorpio wearing gloves earlier." Gemini whispered, stopping his hand from touching the knob.

I nodded in agreement, "Use the bottom of your shirt or something. And make sure the knife is pointing to the k-killer, not the body."

He used the bottom of his jacket to open the door and before pushing it open, he looked back at me nervously. "No Virgo, I can't do this. I need help. Let's call the cops, can we?" Gemini whispered, removing his hand from the knob and rubbing it on his jeans.