More Than This ~Aquarius x Aries

Requested by: @Flame103

Inspiration from the song! WOOP! Ok. *rubs hands together* Let's do this.
WARNING: I wrote this differently, I just want to try things.

I'm broken, do you hear me?
I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see,
I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying,
That your heart will just turn around,

I watch as Aquarius hold someone's hand but mine. And it was my fault it wasn't mine. I remember very clearly now, and I regretted everything I've done. I remember pinning Cancer on the door. We were pretty drunk that night and I decided to have a little wee. Me and Aquarius just started dating a week ago. I thought she ran after me since she had the same color of Cancer's brunette one so I gripped her hip and watched as how she squirmed. I found that odd but ignored it and started kissing her neck. She let our whimpers of protests but I shushed them by putting my lips on her's. It didn't feel right, and I didn't have the same tug in my gut whenever I kissed her. And that's when I realized my mistake. But I was too late.

And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,

I entered Aquarius' house since she invited me and the others for a sleepover. I quickly agree since that was my chance to apologize, but I realized I was too late since she was holding Gemini's hand instead of mine. I wiped the tear that escaped my mossy eyes and let my head fall. I can't look at her eyes, I can't look at them doing the things we used to do.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don't feel right,
'Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

I watched how Gemini opened his arms. Aquarius giggled and fell into them, kissing his cheek while doing so. It was a pain, really, a serious pain. He pushed Aqua down and began kissing her fiercely, ignoring my presence.

If I'm louder, would you see me?
Would you lay down
In my arms and rescue me?
'Cause we are the same
You save me,
When you leave it's gone again,

I tore Gemini away from Aquarius and glared at him. Aquarius looked at me confusedly before tears streamed down her tan cheeks. Gemini got up and punched me square at the face, and I remember Aquarius screaming at Gemini to stop beating me. He soon did and I felt Aquarius touching my cheek, and the same warm feeling indulged the insides of me. But before I knew it, Gemini was dragging Aquarius out the room and I felt nothing. Weak, pathetic, and useless.

And then I see you on the street,
In his arms, I get weak,
My body fails, I'm on my knees
Prayin',

Soon after, Aquarius was pressed up to the side of Gemini while holding his hand. I glared harshly at Gemini and stared at their intertwined hands. I can't take it anymore. I broke down on the streets sobbing painfully. I looked up at the sky and shook my head.

I heard a knock on my door and I hesitantly opened it. I was greeted with green orbs and there it is again, the warm feeling tugging inside of me. "Aries..." She breathed, "I'm sorry." I looked up to her with shocked eyes, "No Aqua, I'm sorry. I was drunk, I thought Cancer was you since she had the same color of hair like yours. But I was too stupid to notice how her hair is not straightened like you alway do, or her eyes are not green but brown, or how she dressed and how she protested. I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel the love. Yes, I love you Aquarius. And I don't think you feel the same."

She smiled and cupped my cheeks, "Aries, I love you too! I should've forgiven you and should've given you a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance, right? But I blocked you out because I was such a selfish brat. And that's why Gemini asked me what's wrong, and told me he liked me so why not? And because of that, I broke your heart. I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't do it to make you jealous. No, that's cruel. I did it because I want to stop thinking about you, stop smiling whenever you pop in my mind, but I can't. And Gemini noticed that and broke up with me, but you know him. He thought he liked me, he thought. And I... I knocked him out. And here I am."

And there it is again, this warm feeling called love.

She smiled and kissed my lips, and our mouths danced with each other in melody. "Do you want to be my girlfriend Aquarius?" I asked her. She smiled bigger and shrieked, making me chuckle.

"HELL YASS!"

Did it work? I thought I'll try something new so... I did this. Pls tell me your thoughts! I want to know if I did good or not! Thank you for requesting!