How a Scorpio Relates to You

Aries: Both are extremely stubborn and can use their words to hurt others. they have this fire deep inside that sometimes they can unleash to others. these two signs tend to act like (they don't do it on purpose) they don't care when really they care a lot and they just don't show it. both of them have a 'me against the world' mindset in their head.

Taurus: Both of these signs wants the best for their loved ones even if it's not the 'right' thing. they go out of their ways to protect the ones they love and would take several bullets to make sure their loved ones survive.

Gemini: Despite their many differences, these two have a lot in common. both happen to put up a defensive wall/front to ensure the safety of themselves. sometimes these two signs can lie to get themselves out of trouble or make sure they don't have to break down their walls. you never really know what the 'true self' to either of these signs are, though they know exactly who they are.

Cancer: Very moody people, though they don't do this on purpose. they would just rather have the title of a 'bitch' than the title of 'easily letting people in and becoming vulnerable'. both of these signs are very secretive. especially if they're going through something that harms their physical or mental well being. they won't let on to how they really feel. and you'll barely ever see these two cry in front of people.

Leo: So caring and compassionate about everything they do. they always are willing to put other's needs before themselves. they both try really hard to see the good in people, but Scorpio tends to see the bad before the good. they can both be major life's of the party, both knowing how to get others to crawl out of their shells. yet they both need their time to themselves in their rooms.

Virgo: Both are perfectionists and want everything to be exactly how they want it. They also have really good intuition. they both love doing things for others and being selfless and sometimes don't know when to take time for themselves. both will push others as hard as they can (pretty much forcefully) to make sure that the person they're pushing will succeed.

Libra: Both pretty much obsess over beauty but in different ways. in this sense, I would say they're sisters but total opposites. while libra is all about the light natural beauty and smiles and happiness, Scorpio is dark and mysterious beauty mixed with smirks and playful glares. from what I've noticed, both signs love makeup and tend to be really good at it.

Sagittarius: Surprisingly enough, the two of them live for adventure. anything from traveling, to being kids at heart. they love puns and sometimes say the worst puns and then laugh at their own jokes while no one else does. these two try their absolute best to make the people around them smile because they hate seeing others hurt. they know when to be serious and when to have fun.

Capricorn: Both are so ambitious it's not even funny. they are goal oriented and will do anything to climb to the very top of their dreams. both are willing to take risks that will ensure their rise. they tend to be a little cold hearted at times but that's because they don't know how to be nice to others and make sure they won't be vulnerable/get hurt.

Aquarius: Very intelligent people yet are huge party animals. they will always try things at least once. both have loud, demanding, and powerful voices.

Pisces: They both try to escape from reality/run from their problems because they're both extremely sensitive and sometimes people don't understand to what extent they are sensitive. When these two signs are mad, you better run because you won't like what they're about to say.

To all Scorpios out there, thank you :)