Sneak Peak: Scorpio x Pisces

Requested by: Daughter_of-Athena Thank you so much for suggesting !

    Scorpio walked in the room to see Pisces sitting beside an empty chair with his other friends. He looked around to see any vacant seats but to his luck, there's none. He causally made his way next to Pisces and smiled at her when she glanced at him. Aries glanced up and exclaimed, "Hey Scorpio! Wanna order something?" Scorpio smiled and ordered his daily meal.

    As they ate, Pisces exclaimed beside him, "Aries!". He looked at her phone and saw a message. He didn't read since her phone was full on dark, so he opened his phone to see a new message from Aries. He blushed at the message that Aries 'accidentally' sent to the group chat.

    Pisces swiftly closed her phone and looked down, trying her best to hide her red face. Scorpio just smirked at her and continued eating his food, glancing at her time to time. Meanwhile, in Aries' head, he's planning something that could change his two friends' life forever.

The reason why I'm giving you all a sneak peak, it's because I just want to. I'll not be updating for a few days since I'm sick (cold/fever) and that I need to memorize one chapter of History. I'm so sorry that I'll not be able to update for a few days. I'll try my best to sneak in three to five paragraphs each day. Also, my school is basically torturing me for making all of us (bath mates) go to school every Saturday.

If you have Tweeter, please tweet: #BRITDRAGMEDOWN  #OneDBestFans2016  #AIMHTo2M  #WelcomeHistory

If you have tweeted this, then DM so I could give you a shoutout, follow you, and vote your stories.

See you for a few days!