Conversation#3

Aquarius: I find Star Wars boring

Sagittarius: What?!

Aquarius: Huh?

Sagittarius: Star Wars is amazing!!! Hmph! How could you not like Star Wars? Hey dude, Aqua finds Star Wars boring!

Dude: What?! Aqua, why do you find it boring?

Aquarius: *gets sassily mad* Well, I have my ow-

Sagittarius: She even slept through the movie!

Dude: What!

Aquarius: *glares* *sassy voice* I have my own opinions and you have yours. I respect yours but why won't you respect mine?

Sagittarius: *suddenly talks about turtles in a sassy tone* Well, if your not getting the turtle then I'll give it to Capricorn.

Aquarius: I don't care.

Sagittarius: *sassy voice* Well, it's not part of what we were talking about, was it?

Aquarius: *sassiness overload* Well, your the one who brought it up!

Sagittarius: *stumbles back from sassiness*

Aquarius: *stands up* OHHH! YOU GOT BURNED SON! DO YOU NEED ICE FOR THAT BURNED SPOT?

Dude: Hahaha! Sag, you just got burned!

Sagittarius: I'm going to the library. *is still taken back*

Aquarius: DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR, SAG? I THINK YOU SHOULD GO TO THE CLINIC!

Sagittarius and Dude: *leaves*

Aquarius: *sits back down and starts eating food like nothing happened*

Virgo: *comes back from buying at the canteen* Where's Sag?

Aquarius: Oh, she went to the clinic 'cause she just got burned. BY ME!

Virgo: *confused*

-My friends (lol, I was so sassy that time) #sorrynotsorry

Sagittarius: I will try to predict our future.

Virgo: Go on...

Sagittarius: You will go to America while me and Aqua are roommates in college! Isn't that a wonderful future?

Virgo: -_- That's not wonderful.

-my friends

Scorpio: Hey Sag and Birthday Girl!

Sagittarius: *waves*

Scorpio: How was your birthday?

Sagittarius: Her birthday is so sad! Like, she got sick on her birthday and didn't even receive any presents!

Cancer: Oh my god! What happened?

Aquarius: I don't know...

Scorpio: What do you like more? The class singing happy birthday to you or your parents?

Aquarius: The class. It's because... they sound so cheerful and so live. While my parents are like monotone.

Cancer: That's so sad!

Scorpio: Wow. So you like it better if (insert player's name) greets you rather than your parents!? That's so sad...

-my other friends

Thats all I remember, really. I'm not yet done with the Scorpio x Pisces story so I just posted this instead.

If you have Twitter, please tweet: #BRITDRAGMEDOWN #OneDBestFans2016 #AIMHTo2M
If you have tweeted this, DM me and I'll give you a shoutout, a follow, and I'll vote for your stories! Thanks!

See you soon!