Chapter 12

I felt so cold, I was on a hard cement floor, with my ankle cuffed. I sat up, and leaned up against the wall, trying to get my eyes used to the darkness, when a huge door opened showing light blinding me, what I could make out was that someone was standing in the door way. I heard foot steps, walking towards me, two big hands grabbed around my arms picking me up to stand on my feet. 

"Bailey open your eyes, its me Joel." 

"Joel?" I asked, trying to open my eyes, but they closed shut when they focused on the light. 

Finally I was able to open them, seeing Joel standing in front of. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. 

"I'm am so happy that they got you back safe." 

"They, safe?"

"The hunters, and yes safe, away from the wolves." 

"Wait, how did you know I was with wolves, and how do you know about them?"

"I'm a hunter, and I think I would know where my own mate is." 

"Mate?"

He leaned down and tried to kiss me. 

"Joel what are doing?"

"What is the temptation to much for you."

"Not at all, I can't be tempted by something that I don't love." 

"You will learn to love me, I am your mate, and you will love me." 

He said, leaving the room. He opened the door again throwing in a blanket, and two big guys came in bringing in a mattress. 

"If your trying to be nice, then bring me a heater, if your going to make me sleep in this ice box." 

How in the world can I have two mates, it shouldn't matter that I'm a sync, having to mates, I could barely handle having one in the first place. I felt a chill, and wrapped the blanket around me, laying down on the mattress. I didn't realize how tired I was until I laid down. 

I woke up, and an arm was around me, I was hoping to have that had happened was a nightmare, I rolled over the see Joel laying next to me fast asleep, he looked really peaceful. maybe I could love him, that is if he weren't trying to force me to, and want to kill wolves. Wait what am I saying I could never love Joel, for what he has done to me in the past. And for dumping the mate news on me like nothing. Well Adam did the same,and I seemed to except it. Why would I except the fact that Adam, and I are mates, and not the fact the Joel and I could be? 

"Joel can I ask you for a favor,mate to mate?"

"Yeah go ahead." 

"But the only way I can ask this is if you take me to the border of the wolf territory."

"No not happening." 

"Please, you can trust me please, I need to make a decision and I can't make it without a wolf, and a hunter." 

"Fine." 

That night Joel took me to the border, where Adam was waiting. 

"Joel I should have known that you were behind the kidnapping of my mate." 

"Your mate?"

"Okay you two stop, I am both of your mates, so I have come to a decision. The two of you will compete for my heart, and the first person to mate with me, without force, I will go with. I have to be committed to that one, and only one. When I choose one, and not the other, the other will not kill the one I choose. Do we have a deal? If we do not, then I will walk away, and you will not hunt me down." I said pointing at Joel, then pointing at Adam I said, "And you will not sniff me out. Deal?"

"Sniff really a dog reference?"

"And hunt really?"

"Deal, or not." 

"Yes." They both said in unison. 

"Make the best, wolf, or hunter win. And now since I spent a weekend with the wolves, I will spend this weekend with the hunters. I have to learn both sides before I choose." 

Adam was sad at the last part I said, but he knew I was right. I gave him a hug and left back with Joel. Who will I choose I don't know. Adley, or Joey? I don't know.

***************************

Who do you think she will choose? Comment below.