Chapter 9: Harm

This is what I pictured Gordan to look like. 

**********************

"Wait? What do you mean not yet? How can I be any harm to you guys?" 

"It doesn't matter, Adam wants you downstairs. For a little meeting." 

I didn't move from against the wall. Not wanting to have them behind me. 

"Move now!" Gordan yelled. 

Adam came and said. 

"Gordan you can't yell at her. She doesn't do anything when you yell. Forget it I'll talk to her up here. Just leave you to Maggie."

The women left along with Gordan. Adam closed the door behind him. 

"How can I be any harm to you guys?" 

"You ask too many questions."

"Then answer some then." 

"Because we're not normal. And if you decide to do anything you can hurt us. We have been in hiding for years." 

"I still doesn't tell me anything." 

"I think it's time you go to bed." 

"I don't think so."

"Bailey don't argue with me. You need to get your rest. Now go to bed." 

"No!"

"God you're so stubborn. Do I have to pick you up and put you in bed myself." 

"You won't touch me." 

He was right in front of me pinning me against the wall. 

"You want a bet? Look where I have you." 

I looked down and he had one hand on my hip, and the other pinning my arms above me head. I felt very vulnerable at this point. He brought his head down to me neck and kissing, along with bitting. I let a moan escape my mouth. My knees gave out from under me, and I dropped to the floor. I looked up at him and he was chuckling.

"I guess I have a bigger effect on you then I thought. Are you going to argue with me from now on?"

"Yes." 

He had an evil grin on his face. Maybe I should have said no, but I can't have him be doing whatever he wants to me.  He picked picked me up, and flipped me onto the bed.  I don't know where my strength, and speed came from, but I spun, standing up, pushing him onto the bed and straddling him, with his hands above his head. Without any hesitation he stretch his arms bringing my face to his. Our lips made contact sending chills through my body. Our lips moved in sync. The door flew open once again, I was pulled off and slammed against the wall be a female. I brought my leg up and pushing her away with me foot. Adam just sat there with nothing to do or say. When her back hit the wall she fell to her knees and she was screaming in pain. I barely hit her. That moment Adam got up and said.

"NO!"

When he got to her side she grew paws, with claws, pointy ears grew, and golden fur came into focus she turned into a wolf. 

"Oh my god. What are you people?"

"Bailey this is why I said we have been in hiding for years. If anyone knew what I, we were we would be killed."

"How can I be any harm to you? I should be more worried that you could harm me." 

"Bailey I can't harm you." 

"Why?"

"Because you're my mate, Bailey. That is the real reason why I asked you to pretend to go out with me. I was hoping you would fall for me." 

"But you made it a rule that I wasn't allowed to."

"I know because if I hadn't you wouldn't have Bailey. I knew that if I made it a rule you would fall for me."

"Wait how can I be your mate I'm not a wolf."

"Actually Bailey you are a sync."

"What is that."

"A sync if something of two things combined to one."

"And what two things am I?"

"A hunter, who hunts things like us. And a wolf that stays away from the hunters."

"How can I be both?"

"Your mother is a hunter, and your father is a wolf."

"If I'm a wolf how come I haven't shifted or turned or something?"

"I will tell you everything in the morning I think now you may want to get some rest before I go more into detail."

"Not until you tell me why I haven't yet."

"I don't know that is why I brought you here to see why that is. Good night Bailey."

"He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and picking up the wolf, and left. I need to get out of here, the must be crazy to think I'm a sync or whatever they think I am. I am Bailey just plain old average teenage girl Bailey. Am I?